2011-01-13 17:00:32

hi,
is this e-mail current?
so then we have a limited time before it forses you to update

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2011-01-13 17:12:24

Just use some alternate messenger client like miranda.

2011-01-13 18:08:03

i use live mail

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2011-01-13 19:56:35

Hi,
Uh'h'h'h'h'h'h'h'h'h. Don't mention meranda. I don't like it.

2011-01-13 20:11:15

so muhammed what should i do
does live messenger work with latest jaws 11?

2011-01-13 23:06:28 (edited by malthe 2011-01-13 23:07:42)

Just because you don't like it doesn't nesesarily make it bad. It's a versatile program, and apparently very user friendly (I'm an adium user on mac, so I wouldn't know).
Don't unjustly put it down with out a logical argument in my opinion.

Malthe

2011-01-14 16:51:19

is it possible to intigrate jaws 12 msn scripts into jaws11?

2011-01-14 17:06:30

Muhammed, if I may ask, why precisely don't you like Miranda? It's one of the best programs I've encountered over the last two years or so.
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2011-01-14 21:53:38

Hi Lucas,
I have many reasons. One. I can't get it to tell me Muhammed is typing, or Hayden is typing when Hayden writes a message on messenger. If you can manage to do that, I don't no how to do that. 3. You can't use winks. Although you can, you have to install a plugin, but that's not a big issue, I could download it at any time I want. 4. Maranda does not have voice chat. I love having voice chat, and Maranda doesn't support voice clips or chats if I'm correct. Anyways, that's my opinion. I'm not saying that no one should use this, they have the  right to, so I'm not stopping anyone, but I'm just saying my opinions.

2011-01-15 03:34:10

Hm, voice chat is something I'd actually need. If microsoft does manage to screw us over on this (again), I'll try to get used to Skype (though, most of my contacts use MSN / WLM ).

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-01-23 08:24:18

hi,
sorry dark about this i mean  for reviving topics
but i'm trying to be helpful in win7 you need to install live 2011 to run messenger
simply hide the update

2011-01-23 09:06:58

Reviving topics is really only an issue if the topic is over about three months old, and even then, itdoesn't matter if you've got something new to say which you obviously have here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-01-23 21:20:11

then its ok dark!

2011-01-24 02:31:23

Windows Live Messenger finally forced me to install the update, but so far as I can tell nothing's changed... which is a first, I think. smile

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2011-01-24 17:11:10

you probably patched it instead of updating

2011-01-30 07:54:15

I tried this new WLM, and it seems to be the same. I usually use Maranda myself, or more often than not, Adium on my Mac. Someone asked earlier about changing Jaws scripts. You can do it, but you might have to do a bit of compiling. However, its very doable.

2011-02-07 22:18:26

I had a very nasty experience with the live essentials.  And, when I tried to  remove it, that caused even more trouble.  microsoft support aren't very helpful!

There is way too much blood in my caffine system!  I require coffee in great amounts for total thought processes.