2011-01-04 14:53:00

Hi all
I am looking for a website ware I can write my thoughts about products/orthings that are going on in the world. I did some research on my own yesterday and found a list of 20 websites that offer that sort of thing, and also offer a chance to earn income by writing articles as well.
The accessibility of thoughs sites was not the greatest, so my question is does anyone know of a site like this that is reasonabley accessible?
thanks

Audio game king

2011-01-05 02:16:55

Your probably better off looking at getting a legitimate blog. those I've seen on the standard sites like blogspot seem accessible enough, though I've never written one only occasionally read other people's comments.

A place you might start looking is http://www.whitestick.co.uk/

As well as many links, they do have a page of blind blog posters, so if you look at whatever service they're using to write their blogs you'll find an accessible one.

As for any website that claimes to pay you cash for artical writing, ---- well that sounds rather dodgy to me.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-01-05 17:20:02

Thanks for the info dark

Audio game king