2010-12-13 13:54:33

hello,
I want to trye other synthisizers for NVDA. I am bored eloquence, sapi5 and e-speak.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-12-13 15:16:27

Not having used nvda I'm not sure on the other synths question, but as far as sapi goes if your board of the voices just find some new or better ones (you can also use these in games).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-12-13 16:01:59

There's a whole section on the main page about other free voices for NVDA. I didn't get much time to look at this, so I don't know if there's any other languages such as Turkish available.

2010-12-14 10:47:09

hi,
NVDA turkish is avaylable ,e-speak's turkish language is avaylable to , but e-speak has a verry bad voice in version 2010.2.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-12-14 16:25:43

You say the Turkish language for ESpeak isn't that good, but this is the case with most languages it emulates. However, there's a link on the main NVDA page for other free synths. I'm still not sure if they're multilingual. You should be able to find it easily by navigating by headings, if that helps at all.

2010-12-14 17:03:02

The english voice for espeak is pretty horrible never mind Tirkish, ;d.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-12-14 17:31:27

hi,
thanks paulie. I will look.