2010-12-08 13:03:53

hello all,
I want to change my e-mail on the forum.  Topic responses are comeing my hotmail address, but I want  change it to gmail. How can I do it?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-12-08 14:15:51

1: use the link that says "profile"

2: then, go to identity (it will probably be the second along after introduction).

3: type the E-mail address in the edite area where your current address (probably the hotmail one) is written.

4: hit the "update" button and your done.

Btw burac, you don't need to have the forum E-mail you topic responses if you don't want it to (I certainly don't). I believe there is an option in the settings section of the profile about automatically subscribing ie, getting E-mails everytime someone writes in your topics, ----- you can always use the "subscribe" link at the botom of each topic page to subscribe to specific if you want even if the setting is off.

Hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-12-08 15:05:31

thanks I'll do it!

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2010-12-09 10:05:41

hi,I have  change my e-mail on the msn messenger box, but my e-mails coming my hotmail again.

2010-12-10 12:26:30

You need to change your E-mail in the E-mail box, not the msn messenger one.

If you can't find it, Just look for where your hotmail address is written at the moment and change that.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-12-10 14:19:11

I can't found any edit box. I am changed my msn messenger, but I can't found any box.

2010-12-10 15:48:07

I'm not sure what's going on here Burak. the msn box is quite a ways down the page, while E-mail is the first edit area there going from the top.

certainly you must have been able to write in more boxes on that page, sinse you've obviously filled in the location to tell us where your from (which is the second edit box after E-mail).

2010-12-10 15:52:31

I will look it.