Is someone able to do an audio review or something on Dissidia? I'm also thinking  of getting this game. It does sound rather cool. As does LOTR Tactics

James

Thumbs up

Here's my review of this amazing game.

http://www.tyflonet.com/lirin/reviews/d … review.mp3

love is my destiny.
Follow me on
Twitter
STEAM-ID: lirin123

Thumbs up

Thanks Seal. That was an awesome review. I like the idea o different sounds playing on the map to indicate items on the map like battles, items, etc.

James

Thumbs up

Hi guys! I got Riviera, at the moment it's a great game, for me. Can you, please, explain how the menu before the battle is? I don't know how i select and what; I'm in the first levels.
Could someone just tell how to find the Dissidia review? I went to the link in this topic but got a error, file or page not found. Can someone send a link for that?
Just wanted to know if I could buy it or not.
Thanks a lot, to everyone.
Bye for now.

Claudio

Claudio

Thumbs up

My review is down for a wchile. Actually dissidia: final fantasy is completely playable only changing armors and accesories is trcky, well, you don't know what you are choosing, and some summons are hard to triger, because there are QTEs to pull and prompt random keys, few from the summons are like pressing fast circle etc, but most have randomised keys to press. Everything is playable, i leveled most of the characters fully, unlocked probably everything or most. The second dissidia duodecim is not accessible, don't touch it, because you have 3d maps where you must to explore it so it's not doable sadly.

love is my destiny.
Follow me on
Twitter
STEAM-ID: lirin123

Thumbs up

Bringing old topic back, but has anyone ever played dissidia and 012? I'm going to download the iso cause i'm playing it with a psp emulator.
I've got riviera, seams playable enough. Right now, i'm still in the first part of rosalina island, after the battle tutorial.

I prepare the ship and a laser guns,
Shooting down crusers, lunar lifters, inforcers, hovercraft, liquidators and gorbian ships,
I take my super laser and destroy lord vector himself,
I am the undefeated troopanum troopers! Nobody can't destroy me!

Thumbs up

Bleach heat the soul series are all playable. Just found out someone suggested heat the soul only 5.
The only accesible Decidia is the one with non-duo. There's command mode options somewhere but i can't remember how to turn it on.

My sskype : mars.bhuntamata, add away buddy. If you think you are crazy, I am as well. I may be even crazier, who knows.

Thumbs up

oh BTW, on brandon cole's website there is someone making a sample of a game called untold legends: code.
how playable that game is?

Shooting down crusers, lunar lifters, inforcers, hovercraft, liquidators and gorbian ships,

Thumbs up

i heard it's playable. haven't made any progress myself. i probably just suck lol.

My sskype : mars.bhuntamata, add away buddy. If you think you are crazy, I am as well. I may be even crazier, who knows.

Thumbs up

So how do you got passed the main menu screen? i can't start the game.
Also, any other rpg that is playable other than riviera? And any good beat-em-up that is playable?

Thumbs up

Hi.
While we are at it, I still remember that I have an old psp flying around, I am wondering, are their any accessible sports games for this console?

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

For sports games, i think mlb 06 is playable but you have to play it with luck.
Then there's wwe smackdown vs raw series, fight night round 3, and deff jam.
I think those are the only sports games for the psp that i can think of right now, but hopefully someone will figure out if there are more games.

Thumbs up

yggdra union, for rpg.

Thumbs up

how about crimson jem saga? is it playable like riviera?

Thumbs up

My ppsspp doesn't make it with bleach soul arnival for some reason. it freezes after the first scene with rukia and i can't seem to continue the story at all. like it was music and music there and i kept spamming and pressing everything yet it was still in the same screen. not sure if it was a really looong scene or my ppsspp really crapped that one out.
I'm not sure if soul carnival 2 is playable. have to try and see myself. also, i heard that untold legends the warriors code is playable. downloading it right now.

Thumbs up

I have that game, but can't passed the main menu.

Thumbs up

Hi.
Is PPSPP an psp emulator for the PC or what is that?
And, where can you get games for the emulator?

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

PPSSPP is a PSP emulator for PC, and you can get games from sights such as cool rom or emuparadise.

Thumbs up

Hmm, sounds need, will check this out when I have a better internet connection, god knows what our provider is doing down there again xD.
Does someone maybe have a menu guide for MLB 06 the show for the psp, cause I found my old psp in a box with some old tech stuff in it, but sadly, the screen is scratched to hel, so I was wondering if someone has a menu guide for the game.

Thumbs up

I encounterred the very same problem as you, hanif. So that proves that untold legends is not playable without sighted help, which well, sucks.
Bleach soul carnival 2 is accessible.

Thumbs up

The main menu is doable, lol. Not sure what problem you guys are having. Have gotten into the game many, many times.

Thumbs up

my problem is, no matter what option i press, it simply doesn't go anywhere. if you can guideu s what is what, that'll be appritiated.

Thumbs up

Sadly I can't find the game so I can't help. But it could also be an emulator issue. Never had much luck anywhere in ppsspp.

Thumbs up

so, how do I start the game? I press the Z button or X in the real PSP, and then when I press it again the game doesn't start.

Thumbs up

it's not ppsspp, i'm 99% certain. if there was a problem, the state save wouldn't work. but this works.

Thumbs up