2010-09-14 11:26:28

I find the game kind of annoying cause there's no map feature, at least a coordinate feature would help me figure out where I am. It took me about an hour to find the crowbar in chap3 cause of it.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2010-09-14 12:06:11

A compas which tells you what direction you're facing would be a great feature, but persontly I don't need it when I can navigate just by listening to the sounds of each object. Regarding the doors, I always check what door I'm facing by pressing the z key.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2010-09-14 16:34:22

This game is a good example of the game without map. I allways know where I am, and movement isn't a problem.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2010-09-17 16:53:32

Well I completed it now. But at times the sounds were to far apart to follow a particular sound. It was a good game but why do loads of games have endings similar to that? And what were the 2 unused keys for in lvl 5?

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2010-09-17 16:59:43

And to access the game if your using window eyes:
Go into windows and set up the hotkey for route mouse to focus. it's in the hotkeys menu then the mouse thing. Go to the legacy site. Wait until it loads, go to the flash window. push the hotkey to route mouse to focus, left click. Go to window eyes and close it.

2010-09-17 22:32:03 (edited by Ethin 2010-09-17 22:33:14)

Hi, The tape said:
Caution6 2 6. Remember, Caution6 2 6.
Is this the code?
Please tell it to me!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2010-09-18 03:23:58

Respond and tell me the code! I need it realy bad!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2010-09-18 03:32:28

tell you what, here is a hint, play that level again, but listen to the first number, its the number before she said caution 626
before she said caution 626, she did say another set of numbers.
that's all I will tell you, after all, that's what I did andit worked.

2010-09-18 05:54:34

Is the code 010888caution626? If it isn't then please tell me the code!

My Github

2010-09-18 12:14:58

There are 2 codes. And hint the code 626 is used a lot, but it's not the first code. I should just probably write a walkthrough.

2010-09-18 15:49:03

There are 3 codes.
There's
and
abcdefghijkl

My Github

2010-09-20 16:01:19

I produced this game for the BBC. Great to hear all the feedback on it both good and bad. As you can no doubt imagine this type of project represents something of a departure for the BBC both in terms of gaming and also producing a multi-platform narrative. All the comments here help us assess what worked and what didn't go so well. Your thoughts will all feed into the project debrief and also the development of future projects so they are genuinely gratefully received.

Given some of the comments you might be interested to know that the first episode of the radio drama that accompanies the game is available to listen to until Thursday 23 September. If anyone missed it the first time around do have a listen. It gives a different perspective on the storyline in the game and fills out the backstory further.

2011-03-24 23:21:25

Hmmm.
Well since I probably missed the show I wouldn't mind it.
The game is downloadable from the abandonware games thread right on this forum and is 82mb in size.
Hmmm on the bomb code I feel a bit stupid I thought it was for all the codes I had in my posession from the game.
Ofcause i now need to translate the file myself.
Thaniks to the unofficial download, i have mannaged to make things do easily enough.
Everyone is out so I may play this and upload it to the audyssey list.
Someone that exists on there can upload it to the forums if they care to.

2011-03-25 01:29:16

hi all.
Ok within the next hour or 2 my legacy playthrough will be coming up.
Firstly.
I apologise if I havn't listed every description, as I have played loads of times, there were or was one tape I did not bother listening to on the levers.
The bomb I have finally figured out.
the link to get the stuff is at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/legacy% … hrough.zip

Warning!
The next section contains all the codes, most were pulled from the audio files, which is semi cheating.
Others came from me actually playing the game.
THe years are the key mostly except in one instance.
Legacy code sheet

Code for volts and most doors 626
Code for keypad 1 1988
chapter 1 completeion code
j23cxn
chapter 3 code
k76f4t

birthday code
chapter 4
m27ly3

pad code
open sesame
drawer code
abed

chapter 5
xd79sr

dor code
sa185

chapter 6
4bq6zt

birthday codes
1 8 88
4 10 22

keypad codes
keypad 3

bomb code

On the subject   of the bomb code you need to reverse all the numbers to make it work if you translate the code to the dates you put in then you should be able to handle the rest.

I should also apologise about quality in the recording.
Due to my input and output of my hd card,   being on different sources its impossible to record my voice with the game going through its either or.
So I had the game on my sub woofer, and headphones plugged into a splitter port.
I then had an soni ux60 on my neck.
I could in theory put it near the speakers but there is to much noise from my cooling unit and there is no space left as it is.
So its round my neck.
You may not get general hum quality as you will from headphones.
The recording is a sterio mp3 recorded from the prospective  of the speakers set left to right if you were sitting in my chair in front of the toshiba.
There are loads of interuptions about 6.
The first one was when I ran out of power on my recorder and needed to put a fresh cell into the system fortunately I have loads of these at hand.
Then my family and other things relating to that kept me going away from things.
Also note that the end of chapter1 and beginning of chapter 2 at least the cutscene are missed because of the power issue.
Anyway enjoy.

2011-03-25 14:37:03 (edited by fatih 2011-05-06 08:29:40)

thanks for the codes!

2011-03-25 15:34:58

Hi,
I heard something about a downloadable version of this game; does someone have it?

Best Regards,
Hayden

2011-03-25 23:21:16

Hi Hayden,
Hear is the link. Let me know if it doesn't works. I'll reupload again if you say doesn't workt.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7hk5qj

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-04-01 13:38:43

hi crashmaster,
nice playthrough, though.
but i am stuck on chapter 6... can anyone help?

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-04-25 12:53:57

Hi,
Can you send the audio file or whatever in seventy third post?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-05-06 08:31:04

Hayden wrote:

Hi,
I heard something about a downloadable version of this game; does someone have it?

it's in the abandonware games archive topic. connar posted it. thanks.

2012-05-29 19:07:17

Hi all.
Been going over the legacy game again just for some fun.
I wander if there is a legal way to get the legacy show download as I was never able to listen to it.
Failing that could someone slip me a coppy off forum or give me directions how to get it.
its not that important I get it but I'd like it just the same

2012-05-30 13:10:55

I have it, just send me an e-mail and I'll send you a link when I'm near the harddisk with it... Which should be in about two hours... smile

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2012-05-30 17:23:49

i thought they ere doing a sequel? what taking so long?

2012-05-31 18:12:05

Hi,
I'd also like the audio drama/play thing too as I believe it shows the other half of the story that the game does not.
Game is rather nice though, I still haven't beaten it. But story line and such is quite interesting.

2017-02-11 19:12:14

can you give me link download these game? PLEASE...

I'M COMING! (James Potter)