2010-07-29 10:07:52

Not that I know of, but they do sell a switch that fits in the door frame that turns the lights off when you close the door.

2010-07-29 11:27:35

hi. glad you joyned.
that would be useful. you wouldn't ruen to many snowbal games then through globle warming. it's a good idear.

2010-07-29 12:04:49

I'm a litle confused as to why you'd need this, sinse if you've had the lights on, don't you turn lights off before going out anyway?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-07-29 13:26:49

Sounds like spambot without the spam to me. Maybe someone's using ag.net to test them out? I'd hate to think so.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-07-29 14:06:54

I did wonder about that, but with thelack of links decided to give the bennifit of the doubt.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2010-07-29 16:32:44

Well, as this person posted several more topics about random building repare issues, methinks tis a spambot, hence the defenistration!