2010-07-28 15:06:14

Last week I saw a pare of headset or should I say ear buds that looked nice. needless to say, I bought them and they sound good. there is one problem. They don't seem to fit me quite right. These are some of those in ear things. It had the little button on the cord that could start and stop play on my IPod touch and it had the mike, but for $70 they should: fit great, sound great, and all around work up to expectations. The brand was skullcandy wich is a strange name. I'm going to see if best buy will take them back and if they do, what should I be looking for in a good pair so that they sound and fit good? I also was wanting to use them for skype on my IPod touch and was thinking about using them to play SOD on my laptop wile on the road or visiting at a house. Am I asking for to much?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2010-07-28 15:18:18

don't get the in ears things. they always end up falling out . get over the ear things. make sure you look after the whire. i never do and it just costs money money money to get replacement pairs. hope this helps.

2010-07-29 05:22:16

Some people love in ear phones others hate them. It all depends on your personal preference and your ears.

Does the iPod touch have a mic socket? Does it have the combined earphone/mic socket like on the iPhone? You need to check these to make sure you get something that will work with your iPod for skype, if it has neither I'm sorry to say you just don't have anywhere to connect the microphone to. If it has the combined kind then you could probably do worse than an iPhone headset but quality isn't especially great.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-07-29 13:04:04

skull candy is actually quite a renowned music playing ear bud brand. i myself have many friends who ove the quality of the music after plugging some skull candie's into their ipod's!

2010-07-29 15:29:15

The IPod nano, IPod Touch, and IPhone all have the mike ear phones on the same socket, but you can you any earphone you want as long as they fit the jack. the jack is a 3.5 mm jack. The set I baught, just don't fit me right. the things that goes over the ends seemed to have gotten smaller and the speaker grills are rubbing the inside of my ears wrong. Maybe the in ear stuff isn't right for me. these had the mike on the same end as the phones and it had the play/stop on the cord. they sound good, but they just don't fit right. Maybe I should try a different pare?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral