2012-12-16 20:43:04

@keyIsFull, I've just sent you a private message.
So it's up to you to decide.
Thanks.

2012-12-16 21:12:15

me as well...(i'de like to see the new source code even out of my own interest in bgt
Thanks,

Daniel

2013-01-14 01:49:29

Hello everybody.
I've finally discovered a way to add a mod to battlezone. it may have some problems, but I know it works, cuzz somebody just gave me a mod that really worked, though I don't like it a lot.
Now, can somebody re-upload the mod made by Mohamed? I still searching for it, and I wanna make tests. then I will tell you the way to install it, or maybe I can code a simple installer that'll help those who feel definetly lost.

Best wishes, Andres

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2013-01-14 14:32:10

hi,
well as this topic is again dragged out, i would like to ask hopefully for the last time,
does anyone have a link for battlezone installer? would be highly appriciated if anyone uploads it.

regards

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2013-06-16 04:37:19

Could anyone email me the bz cheets? it says I have the file, but it doesn't show up. Email is [email protected]

2014-10-19 16:19:55 (edited by Arabic two thousand 2014-10-19 16:20:43)

Hi, this thread is like 4 or 3 years ago.
I like this game, but you aren't developing it?
O that's so sad...

Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles, from Panama!

2015-04-04 23:40:04

Can we get the source being as it's not developed anymore?

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2015-04-05 00:33:55

Nah, I'm very lazy. Plus Id on't like giving out source code.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-11-08 21:32:31

hi plese give its link  i getting 401 band with error wen i downloadeing this game

2015-11-08 23:35:20

I want version 12.8, now, now!

someone, please, please. post the link?

regards.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2015-11-08 23:41:06

i want link i cannot downloade it

2015-11-09 01:57:20

key: don't be too lazy, please. Update all the games. DamajeExtreme or I remember have an outdated version of BGT. Please, in the mersy of god, update  this games! battle zone, Damage extreme and GraveOfRedemption, please. Pleasepleaseplease.

73 Wj3u

2015-11-09 09:53:07

i want link batel zone plese uploade some one that link is not worcking

2015-11-09 11:47:27

upload batel zone plese

2015-11-12 08:25:01

upload

2015-11-12 08:48:12

well my dropbox public links are unsuspended, so you should be able to get it now

This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!

2015-11-13 13:02:49

Hey...

Wooow, massive thread! I just skipped to the last page.

I've found a problem. For some reason, pressing alt+s doesn't seem to save the game. At least, when I press "Load Last Saved Game" I end up with only one life and 0 points. I was at over 21000 points when I pressed alt+s to save! And I had like twenty-eight lives! I also only had to hit the boss on Level 5 once to kill him. That seemed...a bit anti-climactic. I also can't find the cheats file. I have Windows 7 64bit and I checked the Battle Zone directory in Program Files x86, but couldn't find it. I guessed it was something to do with windows not letting you save stuff in those areas, so I looked in Local/Roaming data, and no dice.

Other than that, I've gotten a pretty good handle on this game and have had a lot of fun since I downloaded it! big_smile

2015-11-13 16:53:44

I think you have to use the left-alt key in the alt-s combo to save your game. My older games all have such characteristic sloppiness. That, and the broken first boss, lol. I might get around to fixing those, but more than likely I'll learn a new programming language and just make it again from scratch, so I probably won't be touching that old code. I guess I could release the source code sometime. I'd have to get it off my old computer. I'm very lazy as you know.

2015-11-13 20:10:02

could you release the source for the latest version? If I could understand that code... Lol, I could probably fix things and add the final boss.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2015-11-13 21:24:01

Thanks for the tip! smile

2015-11-14 00:39:08

and a new language, may be a sequel?

73 Wj3u

2015-11-14 23:39:56

I just noticed something which I think is really cool. There's a different death cutscene for each way you die. If you fall in the pit on your last life, there's a cutscene for that. If you let the blades slice you up, there's a cutscene for that. If you step on your own booby trap, you guessed it, special cutscene specifically for that. I also notice the cutscenes were made with eSpeak voices. I suppose I could use/modify those to act as stand-ins for my own project. big_smile

2015-11-22 20:14:50

keyIsFull wrote:

This is probably my best game yet! Side scroller (what a original name!) version 2.0. In this game you play through 4 exciting levels of fast thrilling action, and then you go on to fight the first boss. New levels and other features are constantly being added. The link is RIGHT HERE!
download and discuss here!

I beat it before. It's a fun game.  I especially like the robots that are run by electric wire.  They throw fireballs and you have to shoot them.  I like walking up in killing the robots.  But I hate the cars.  Lol

2015-11-23 03:37:07

Uh, wait, someone said about the source of this game. I could been wrong, but this game and damage extreme is just a source itself. That's why we need to install bgt first, before playing the game.
And I've beat the game by pressing f9 12 times hahahahahahahahahaha

2016-06-13 10:08:21

when trying to run battle zone I get the following error.  Call stack size: 4

File: C:\Users\change has come\Documents\bgtstuff\battle zone\ss.bgt
Line: 646 (52)
Function: void keys()

Line: 600 (2)
Function: void start()

Line: 291 (9)
Function: void menu()