2010-03-03 18:26:26

I was looking around on the internet and listening to some of the serotek podcasts. One of their products that they push is sam net. I did some looking at sam net and the only thing I think I will be into is the movie thing. Is that werth the money. I'm really not in to buying System access, sense I'm currently running jaws, whitch is a pig at times. If I do go for the samnet, could I play the audio described movies on my PC? I do have the victor reader stream, but I do like good movie audio.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2010-03-08 22:23:28

You can stream the movies straight from SAMNET, as well as transfering them to the stream. If you just want movies though, go to blindmicemarts  movie vault.
HTH
James

2010-03-09 02:54:44

I'm guessing these audio described movie sites online are only available for people in the US? Most interesting things like that usually are sadly.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-03-09 20:09:34

@cx2,
blind mice mart is available to all and is public. There used to be one called blind corner's sharing links but that seems to have gone now, and was account based, and had stuff like doctor who episodes from 2005 onwards audio described. but that's gone now, from wha i can see.

2010-03-09 22:58:57

Hmm very curious. I'll have to try and find it.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.