2009-10-22 13:12:07

I don't remember the right version number but it sounded like it.I need the set up because I don't like the jaws 11 and my pc crashed so I don't have it now.So if anyone of u guys have it it would be great if u could give me the link to it.thanks,grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2009-10-22 13:23:34

Older versions of Jaws are still available on the FS web site, you might just have to dig a little. I know they still had all the way back to Jaws for Dos.

Remember Jaws 11 is still in beta, it might be a bit rough around the edges. That's why I'm sticking with 10 for now even though I've got one more upgrade on my SMA, I'll play it by ear when 11 comes out.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-10-22 13:28:04 (edited by grryfindore 2009-10-22 14:13:33)

thanks,got it

Follow me on twitter

2009-10-22 14:14:34

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebF … 0.1154.exe
Jaws 10 32 bit.

FS web site, go to support, downloads, Jaws, previous jaws versions. Pretty simple really if you had bothered to even try. Far easier than getting someone to prat about uploading it to sendspace.

Next time someone suggests getting something from the maker's web site please actually try before you ask them to mess about.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-10-22 15:04:50

Hi I got it before a few mins,and I'm downloading it now,just came here to say it and saw this link.thanks anyway.

Follow me on twitter