2009-07-30 08:26:28

hi, all i discovered, some tricks and tips, which rapidly speed up your torrents. these trickies work only on bittorrent, or utorrent, so happy fast loading.

a: Press applications button on now dowloading torrent, choose "force start".
b: Press application on downloading torrent, click "band with" its a submenu, choose "high".
C: Press applications on downloading torrent, choose "copy magnet ueri" then open ie or mozilla paste it from the clipboard, to the adressbar, then press enter. if the browser will ask which program to use with these tips of links "magnet links" just choose bittorrent, or utorrent.
D: The last, but maibe harder think, but rapid speed up is garanted. Press applications on downloading torrent, choose "properties" then you will see lines with websites, these are the trackers, so just hit shift page down, or select it all with shift down arrofing to the end, then copy, and press ctrl tab to go to the advanced card, here you will see blank field, paste the content here. and finally press ok.

so here you go. happy i hope rapidly faster download of torrents.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2009-07-31 13:50:12

Hi dude,thanks for the tips.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2009-07-31 14:24:51

its ok.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2009-08-01 13:17:44

will the trick work on bit comet?
thanks again

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2009-08-02 13:46:48

it was tested on utorrent and bittorrent, i think on others not.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2009-08-03 18:04:49 (edited by andy smith 2009-08-03 18:08:08)

Hi,

Actually, for those that read
Torrent Freak
there's an article that should help all clients.

For those that don't know what Torrent Freak is, it's a Torrent news site with just about everything related to Torrents,

The article is called
How To Pick The Fastest Torrents,
and is a useful article and should be helpful to those with all clients.