2009-08-01 09:58:23

Hmmmm I thought mm's game time was pretty accurate as far as the quests go, sinse I've certainly taken longer than 30 minutes on a 120 minute quest.

I wouldn't mind resetting my password manually sinse I can always change it back to something useful, but though there was a general contact link on the web page, there wasn't a specific "forgot password" link that I could find.

To be honest though, sinse I'm off to the Buxton gilbert and sullivan festival today, My net access is going to be slightly limited anyway, ----- based on how much i can get into the internet enabled pub, which is going to be doubly annoying being as the new batteries I've ordered for my laptop haven't appeared yet and my old one is getting rather worn out and will do only about an hour or so.

So, I probably won't have the time to sit around and mud much.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-08-01 11:06:48

Well I wasn't sure whether the quest time was in real time or game time, I do recall reading though that game time is four times normal time. This is not uncommon, especially where day/night or date have an impact. In MM this would be covered by the world gates, which are dependent on the lunar cycles.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-08-02 11:47:06

I believe the actual days andnights work in that way, but I think the quest time is real time just based on how long I've usedin quests myself.

I'll investigate more completely when I'm not sitting in a pub.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-08-02 16:06:02

I couldn't help laughing at that. It's very British somehow.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-08-03 09:34:12

Hi Grryfendore,.

You can find the Medievia topic here:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=3115

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2009-08-03 12:24:00

well, it's a very British pub, complete with pool tables, large pints of very pungent smelling beer and several very typically Derbishire patrons.

also a wireless network and even a litle table at the back with a bank of plugs which i'm using now being as my laptop battery has rather died and dolphin haven't sent me a replacement yet.

stil, as I have to run off and see a concert this afternoon, probably getting into a long session of muddery would be a bad idea, ---- even if I can rediscover my password.