2009-06-26 17:38:44

Today we received an email from Javier Mairena, informing us about his recent sound-based frisbee-game titled AudioDisc. Click here to read more about it!

2009-06-27 22:03:19

Woa, this game has more of an addictive side to it than I had expected. If this would get true multiplayer support (via the Internet), it would really be a fun game for playing with friends. It'd be a bit like Bop It Ultimate, though that may sound strange... Ah, whatever, it is already a pretty nice little freebie!

2009-06-28 00:13:10

yeah, i agree.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2009-06-28 06:33:44

My only complaint is the English; I understand he is not a native English speaker. I have retranslated some phrases and sent him the mp3s.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2009-06-28 08:16:29

Some monts ago, I have spoke with the autor of this game abouth the support for multiplayer games via internet, but Macromedia Flash doesn't support the user's computer as server, therefore for give support to internet multiplayer games, the autor must mount and maintaind servers and the game doesn't freeware.

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Argentina and my level speaking this language is low.

2009-06-28 13:25:18

Well if the development system used would require a dedicated server that's understandable, I wouldn't expect that especially for a free game.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2013-11-26 18:34:06

I tried installing this game last night on my desktop PC, but it kept on giving me a file extraction dialog and wouldn't let me out. I tried extracting all files to the default directory, but no dice. I installed Audio Disc and Acefire just to see if anything would work on here, and Acefire is working fine thus far. Any assistance greatly appreciated.