2009-06-10 21:22:55 (edited by hermione 2009-06-10 21:24:04)

Hi.
I just wondered how Iexplore 8 works with JFW? I'm using JAWS 7.10 and I'm sometimes using NVDA, one of the later versions, but i prefer jaws.

Sometimes the best you can doo is to forget. Don't waste your time with what already has been done, because then you wil just break down in the end.

2009-06-11 15:12:35

Is Internet Explorer 7 accessible with JAWS 7.10? If so, chances are great that it'll work with Internet Explorer 8 as well.
Also, see my earlier post on this matter. It is primarily about Dolphin Hal and Internet Explorer 8, but it'll give you some extra info nevertheless.

2009-06-11 16:25:24

Internet Explorer 7 works fine with JAWS 7.10. now i have upgraded to version 8, and that went fine untill suddenly the only thing i saw was "open main document" or whatever. that was a little wierd and i tried about twenty websites and the only thing i saw was "open main document". Oh and then a lot of wierd messages showed up with ad-on problems or somethings and with something. but the menus and all seem to be working as before. THIS is surely WIERD. is there something wrong or is that how it's supposed to be?

Sometimes the best you can doo is to forget. Don't waste your time with what already has been done, because then you wil just break down in the end.

2009-06-14 07:21:10

You know, I was getting that same message. I was even running a newer version of JAWS, so it's not just that version (I'm running 9.something). *shrug* I got agitated, and downgraded back to IE7.

Visit my site at VI Tek Talk.
A discussion forum for cross platform, cross device adaptive tech as well as adaptive tech insociety and different cultures.