2009-03-03 09:46:53

Yep, Mr. Ward isn't hanging around, and his latest motor, ---- or more probperly mota, is newly arrived from the garage ready for a test drive.

I do of course mean Mysterious of the Ancients, the new side scroller from usa games.

Version Beta 2 has rolled off the line, and is ready with more features.

Lots of new keys to make menue avigation easier have been added, such as escape to quit, as well as heavy tweaking of the game to allow it to be run under windows Vista and 7, and under Windows Xp limited accounts.

The big change though cmes with the various grecian guardians. The good news is that their attacks can now be ducked. The bad news is Dr. Carter's reflexes have to be absolutely top notch if she wants to avoid having herself peppered with centaur arrows or turned into a harpy's charbrill.

You can of course Downloadify the new game here but remember to have a good look through the this requirements page from Usa games to load up with all the necessaries for your new excursion such as direct X and the net framework.

Oh, and you'll need to toss the first beta version down the nearest chasm, ---- or at east uninstall it, to have Beta 2 work correctly.

Joyful engameification!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-03-06 04:09:38

when I go to install it, i get an error saying there was a problem with contacting the server or something along those lines

Connor

2009-03-20 20:30:25

i have an ew game that many are sure to enjoy!
it is based off the game called Halo.
the address is
www.halocrusades.com
you can make a charecter and train them. Buy weapons, armor, and make friends in a clan. you can join teams and make your own. If you join and like it, message
Elite Zeto Natovee
and say audiogames as the topic.

Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are hummbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.

2009-03-20 20:47:33

You'll get more responses in the game discussion most likely. That post is off topic at best in this news topic.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.