2009-02-27 03:53:59

Muchos appologies to the 7-128 crew that this report is rather late, ---- but hopefully it's better late than never.

As they did last year, the 7-128 gang have produced an anotated list of the 25 best websites for gamers lacking in the eyeball department, ---- and we're proud to say that audiogames.net comes in at number 3, after pcs games and the audeasy website.

You can Read the list here

They've also got a top 20 list of websites for gamers who are motion impared, and a top 10 websites for gamers who are hereing impared.

To access these lists and find out a bit more about game accessibility Go here

A big thanks to 7-128 for putting together these resource lists, ---- and sorry again that this report is rather late in coming.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-02-27 19:39:59

Good news indeed.

Fixed the last link to the list for you, I apologise if this was out of order on my part. You had typoed the /url as /ulr and the forum hadn't recognised it as a link.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-02-27 20:33:34

Ooopse! thanks for fixing that. I really should remember to read through these things to avoid bebuariations and other such odities.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-02-27 20:55:16

No trouble on that account Dark, it's easily done. I usually just check my links come up as links, even if you don't do anything else it can be reassuring I find. That might just be my paranoia though.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.