2008-12-25 16:04:19 (edited by Dark 2008-12-26 15:57:21)

Yes, instead of christmas bells this year we've got (as bob Geldov said), the Klanging chimes of doom, or rather the Klangoing chimes of doom, sinse the people on the Klango front have pulled some extra gaming gifts out of the metaphorical stocking for everyone this Christmas, ---- and they won't cost you a carrot.

they are Skeet shooting and symple puzle, and may downloaded and run through the truly merry Klango player program, which you can Grab hold of here

But if you fancy going on the slay this christmas, Fighting fantasy project's  new offering has just the thing for you, ---- footsteps of a hero. Go from stable lad or lass to unstable adventurer, giving a very violent present to any monsters you might meet on the way.

You can Begin the adventure here

finally, yet another competition has come to a close. the chronicles of Arborell Gamebook competition fest has run to a halt, with winners announced, prizes given, and losers frantically scanning google to find a firm of assassins who work on christmas day. The roll of honour may be found here

finally, a merry Christmas, happy hanukah, happy divali or anything else anyone will be celibrating at this time of year from me and all the audiogames.net crew.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-12-29 23:18:02

so do we need the Klango player to play Klango games

Connor

2008-12-30 03:30:17

As far as I know we do. lease ways, as far as i know, you can only get them through klango

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-12-30 18:20:47

The games released before Klango player just using the Klango programming environment, ---- Ie Haunted factory and pirate memory game are stand alone programs.

However all the later games such as dice poker, long jump, ---- and these new ones, require the Klango player (you can even download them from there as well).

I certainly will be trying them out myself when I get back to my flat and my desktop on Saturday.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)