2008-12-02 23:09:17

Ooooh Baby, you've bought up all the property, you've charged me tonnes of wrent, and bankwrupted me. I knew from when you bought mayfair, this would happen from the start,  oh year, you've just monopolized my heart!

to anyone who's not run in terror from rthat concentrated blast of schmultziness, no, we haven't turned into a boyband, ---- or indeed a girlband, it just seemed todays newsages were leading in that direction.

Our first newsage is more from Mr. Jim Kitchin, and (as you might guess, it's a brand new version of his Winpoly program, see index Version 9 gets your monopolizing empire of doom even more customization with the new board creator program, which lets you literally customize everything! including currency, rrailways, houses and hotels, in one handy litle program! So your financial empire with it's own brand of personally named nastiness might even become more scary than my attempt at schmultz, ---- if possible! linkage in the game list entry has been updatefied, but just because I'm extra nice (and to make up for schmultzitude), you can directly download the new win poly version here.

Then, reference to the blood pump was not coincidental of course. Che martin, maker of Railracer is now turning his hand to something different, this time a program to play the strategical trick taking card game Hearts. Despite the lack of dangerous curves and nitro powered cars, one thing this game will have in comon with Railracer is the ability to play against other people online.

right now Che is on the hunt for Beta testers for the game. To find out more, or ask general questions, just propel yourself in the direction of This forum thread and if you fancy putting your ore in on the hearts beta testing team, send an E-mail to Che on che at blindAdrenaline dot com

now goodbye, goodbye, until you bankwrupt me again!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-12-03 00:27:19

lol. This is making me want to go out and get that new version of Winpoly. Thanks for letting us all know. katchy title for this article.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-12-03 03:09:26

thanks for reminding me Cw, in updating the winpoly page with new links and info, I actually forgot to add the direct download link, ----- wooopse! well, it's there now, ---- though as I said the download link on the game list page also now points to the new version as well.

Hmmm, I also forgot to download it myself, ---- good grief! it's lucky I don't have a brain, otherwise I'd probably forget that as well! lol!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)