2018-10-17 05:54:07

ok, so i love you all so much, and i only find it rite to show how happy i am to be apart of a great gaming community. Anyway, i'm making a start on it soon, and i'll be doing all the programming, and if all goes brilliantly, you'll have a great game by the 25th of this month or the 1st of november. Ok enough of my constant talking, heer is the info up to now. It was a cold day in the ice creviss, the glowing wall of ice that is jutting outward from the incripted wall of tiny rock like ledges hadn't of been noticed for 6 years or probably more. Suddenly there was an all-mighty crash! A massive rock came moving towards the icy rocks blocking an opening to an area where various people had been held in. And with an all-mighty crash, rocks and cobble stones flew every where, and suddenly, with a sudden roar that shook the area, an army of orks grabbed the poor adventurers, and took them to an unknown jungle, where no one could find them. Do you have what it takes to save them? They need a heero, and they hope it's you.

2018-10-17 07:57:53

Hello and welcome to the forum.
The concept of the game sounds interesting and I am looking forward to playing it. Can you give us more details about what will the game play involve? Will it be a 2d or a 3d game? Will it have weapons, puzzles and a leveling system?

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2018-10-17 08:42:12

This is suppose to be in the general discussion room though since nothing is released yet.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-10-17 09:47:25

@3 : I don't think so. We're talking about a game to be released this month. I guess it has its place on this section of the forum.
Beside this, you could take a minute to welcome Areyen here.
Anyway @1 I wish you all possible success for the last stage of developpement of your game. I look forward to play it! But I agree with @2, you gave us an interresting teaser, but what can you tell us about the gameplay itself?

Best regard,
Simon

2018-10-17 14:54:41

Welcome to the Forum Areyen, and good teaser for the game, Sounds really cool.
Greetings,
Ciri, the witcher

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2018-10-17 15:57:58

Moderation!

Hi areyen and welcome, the game sounds amazing and I look forward to playing it, all of that ice shattering and the sounds of orcs will be fun to here.

Since the game is not released quite yet I will move this topic to general game discussion, as new releases is just for games with  something playable.
However, when you release the game, feel free to create a new topic about it,  indeed just post in this one and I'll move it back again big_smile.

Good luck with development.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-10-17 19:04:57

hey oreyen welcooooooome too the foram.

i'm soooooooooo excited for your new game. best of luck with it. oh, and like post 2 said what would the gameplay be like?

2018-10-17 22:47:28 (edited by areyen 2018-10-17 23:24:29)

Wow lol! Ok heer is the current information as of now. You are a masked warriour with a sword, hammer and a rock restoration kitt. So far, when you slice the enemies armour, it won't only kill them, it'll shoot out a huge blade that'll put it self rite in the enemies boddy, and insure that once a fight has begun, it'll insure that the enemy won't so much as jump forward on to you. Also, the hammer you have is for smashing up a block of ice that protects the jungle inhabitance as it were, and you will need to do that in some places. The rock restoration kitt will gather up the cobbled stones that belong to the home of the adventurers, and fix the damaged parts and make them stronger. You can also glide over swamps and muddy turrain, and glide on various scary stuff, e.g fire pits. And wow, the game is side scroller and this is how far i've got. If anyone needs more info or if anyone needs any questions, i'll give you every information without missing a single thing.

2018-10-18 01:46:25

sounds cool!!.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2018-10-18 03:00:33

Okay. Is the game going to be free or paid? Also what about the replayability value? I am just curious how long it takes to complete and how many modes the game contain.
For now it sounds really great! I am just wondering what about the sound design.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-10-18 07:51:59

well, it's going to be nice and free. And when it comes to different game moads i've added some. You are now able to unlock various gaming tools such as hidden area's within the jungle, a desert with loads of wild life and various tropical items you can collect to help you. Like wild tropical cocanuts that you can use to not only help you but they'll also give you the abillity to swing from any branches that might hit you, so that you'll not get hit by it and you can either leave it alone, or use your hammer to completely crack it for entertainment purposes. And well when it comes to sounds, you'll have some nice cave and rock like ambient sounds, you'll have various to add on to some of the unlocked area's and items, and some good absolutely scary voices. And you also have 8 levels to complete. But i can tell you the more things i add it's making me feel happy.

2018-10-18 08:15:44

wow! it sounds great, will have to try it!

2018-10-18 08:35:49

This sounds really cool! Cant wait to try it out. Best of luck to you!

---------------
There will come nothing, for there was nothing.

2018-10-18 08:56:40

aw thanks all! Well i'm happy to keep you updated and i've now put on the game credit part of it, this has been developed by areyen, and help and support by the audiogames community. Then i put up a picture of a lightening elemental, and then a voice will say, take the love of the audiogames community where ever you go, for they'll always stick with you. I even added a special song to that, one of my own and i've called it, love is never far away

2018-10-18 10:16:20

sounds great. How Long it will take to complete the game in Terms of time you Need to Play through? Will it be Long Levels or short ones?

2018-10-18 10:42:11

you wat? Don't get it! It'll only stop, pluss the devolaper will diss continue and leave us. I'd not get this game, so tell him you lost interest and just stick to the cool online games

2018-10-18 10:47:12

not anybody likes online games. Stop bashing a game wich isn't even released.

2018-10-18 10:58:45

well anthony12, show some respect please, i am making a gaming community for not only do i feel excited about this, as niklas stated some people don't like online games. Oops sorry, anyway niklas good friend, what with all the game moads you have, you'll have a good 4 hours of entertainment, but if you only stick to 1 hour at least, but giving people hints and tips and your own walkthrough to audio and text, oh wow! It'll take a good while but if you no what to add in to the walkthrough's to help people, the game will be totally addictive.

2018-10-18 11:08:18

really? We've all better games to play so leave us alone and just make it for yr entertainment. Got that?

2018-10-18 11:11:59

No idea where moderators are, but Anthony12 is definitely the one who deservers the ban without any warnings in my opinion.
Regarding the game: Can we get some kind of teaser / gameplay thingy?

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-10-18 11:19:45

sounds cool. really excited to try it out

2018-10-18 11:22:51

moderation!
@Anthony12 I am extremely disappointed. I do not know if you are doing this on purpose to try to test the mod team, and I know that people have different opinions, and I do not mind that at all, but the thing you need to know is that this is a: a brand new developer, b: not every game has to be online, and c: we don't even know how good or bad this game is even going to be yet. Do you remember in previous topics when I mentioned about scaring developers off? This sort of attitude with one liner, harsh comments, could cause that, and I don't want that to happen. For this, I am extremely sad to say but I believe a mod warning needs to happen. I have put examples and my comments below.
From post 16:
you wat? Don't get it! It'll only stop, pluss the devolaper will diss continue and leave us. I'd not get this game, so tell him you lost interest and just stick to the cool online games
my comments: have you tried Angelgift, a one-off game? This game looks to be a similar thing to celebrate a season, namely Halloween, Angelgift was to celebrate Christmas with very good sound design and around 20 minutes of gameplay, and people come back to it. No problem with this post because I can sort of see your concern, however, I'd like to happily point you to games like Angelgift. However, it's the following I've got a problem with:
post 19:
really? We've all better games to play so leave us alone and just make it for yr entertainment. Got that?
My comments: I can't even begin to describe how utterly insulting this looks. Yeash, give this new dev a chance!

2018-10-18 11:23:50

well this has become quite a shock to me but i'm still working on it. New thing in, you can charm any of the animals in the hidden undergroath and they'll also help you. And i've started on a read me file for it and i've put some fun things in the document to make things entertaining

2018-10-18 11:41:06

well! I've no probs with u mods! But areyen as you won't listen to me i'll insure you get band. Take yr game some where else! Ok? Now scrap this thread

2018-10-18 11:49:38

Ok well, i feel sorry for you mods, i'll keep out the way. Sorry all.