2018-10-16 21:05:54

Not sure if anyone else is a member of that place, but trying to sign up keeps running me through a loop.  It claims I'm a two part authentication or whatever it's called, login user, but my username doesn't exist nor did I get an email, but trying to sign up keeps running me through the same loop.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-10-17 08:34:50

Reddit's account creating process is a little bit misleading right now for some reason. When you initially click the sign up link, that page you are seeing with the 2 factor authorization thing is actually the log in page. Right by the Forgot Password link, you'll find another sign up link. That'll take you to the page where you can create an account. I don't know why clicking on the sign up link on the home page actually takes you to the log in form, but it does. smile Let me know if you have any more questions. The blind page isn't as active as it could be, but hopefully that will change.

P.S. I'll have the Reaper recording soon. It took me forever to find my microphone since I rarely use it, but I will be able to record it now.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2018-10-17 11:17:22

Hello,
That must be something new then, because I have created multiple reddit accounts and never heard of this before.
You can go to my youtube channel where I do really good playthroughs of audiogames by going to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbcgG … tIOXrnjUqQ

I'm just a random blind guy who trys to learn to code.