2018-10-16 16:29:35

Hi all. I was wondering if there was a proper accessible way to play interactive fiction games on this device. There are some android apps, but they don’t seem to be very accessible and or easy to use. Can someone please help? This device and interactive fiction go hand-in-hand like bread-and-butter. Thanks. Also, I am looking for a normal interactive fiction interpreter that can run text games. Thanks

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-10-16 20:00:24

I haven’t found anything so far

2018-10-16 20:22:55

There's TextFiction and Wanderword. Also Fabularium, which I haven't tested yet.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2018-10-16 20:39:16 (edited by RTT entertainment 2018-10-16 20:56:02)

Text fiction doesn’t seem to work. I haven’t tried Wanderwood yet. And the third one you mention doesn’t work when trying to play the games. I am in contact with the developer about this. Thanks.

EDIT: I cant seem to find Wanderword anywhere. Do you perhaps have a link to it?

2018-10-17 01:36:21

Oops, looks like wanderword is some sort of interactive audiobook thing. Also, forgot about Son of Hunky Punk, which plays Z-code and TADS games. Also, L9Droid can play the games from Level 9, which was apparently some sort of british IF developer from the 80's.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe