2018-10-16 14:55:42

Hello there everyone, karate25 here and I've got a new idea for a new business type of game kicking around here in my brain that I thought I'd share with you that has nothing to do with a virtual world, since I'm starting to see by now that probably isn't going to happen and I certainly don't have the skill sets necessary to make something like that but the idea that I thought I'd share with you today was this. How about a game in which you create and grow your own professional wrestling promotion. You would start small, wrestling in high school gyms and other local sports complexes and other small venues, and then slowly work your way up and start to host internet pay per views, and eventually work your way into the big time. You could even aquire things like steel cages for cage matches and other kinds of hard core wrestling stuff like the hell in a cell kinds of matches that the WWE puts on but we wouldn't be coppying anything, this would be our own unique game. You would hire your own staff and wrestlers, decide what kinds of storylines you would do and what kinds of gimmicks you'd give your wrestlers Etc. I personally think that out of everything I've suggested thus far, this game seems like the most doable for this community. Still looking very forward to city boss coming out though honestly and I truly hope it does. Have a wonderful day to you all and let me know what you think of this idea and let's see who'll make it happen.

2018-10-17 16:12:48

Good idea. How about the ability to actually play the matches. And what, exactly, is city boss?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-10-18 02:05:29

Well I was thinking that you could actually watch the matches to see how your wrestlers did, I hadn't thought of the ability to actually manually wrestle in the matches, more the business end of things. Hiring new wrestlers and training them with new moves for different types of matches. And city boss is the city building that na soft is supposed to be working on. Nick Adamson.