2018-10-15 18:07:57

Hi guys. I'm looking for a crack for Silver Dollar. Someone have it? And before you start "moderating" I think the rule that no cracks are allowed insanely stupid and useless. There should be a "crack room" in here, but since it isn't I thought I would post this in the general game discussion.
Thanks.

Thumbs up +1

2018-10-15 18:13:54

Developpers waste time and resources to make stuff for you, yet you dare saying this?
I can understand wanting crack because you really, really, really can't buy what you want yourself, but even that is still kinda meh. Now you come out here, calling rules to protect developers from hard ass money cheaters like you stupid? It's not too late to reconsider your words, bud, and probably your mind too.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up +1

2018-10-15 18:19:06

Wait wait, so the rule is stupid for me, which means I will just break it because I think it is stupid? That's definitely how life works. On another hand, you might want to read the entire rule to see why it is like that. What if the developer of this particular game sees this topic? What if you were a dev trying to earn something from your project and you see such a topic basically stealing your work? We've all cracked things in the past, but doing it so publicly is such a ridiculous thing.

Thumbs up +1

2018-10-15 18:22:33

And plus, it is still very much illegal. This really isn't just a forum rule, this is something that has been put into international law, let alone any given nation has some implementation of it or another. (accept for maybe some rare cases) So, needless to say, this is a very bad idea. If you have a problem with it, it would be more effective to try to campaign for repeal of copyright and other IP laws, but that's probably not happening anytime soon. People actually put work into there intellectual property, and should be rewarded for doing so. Hope that makes sense.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

Thumbs up +1

2018-10-15 18:31:06 (edited by sunshine 2018-10-15 18:39:03)

Sorry bud. You can't be allowed to destroy the hard work of developers. I had to report you. Because of people like you, we're not having very awesome games nowadays.
I urge moderators to close this topic after they are done with moderation.

Thumbs up +2

2018-10-15 19:43:34

Hating a certain rule doesn't give you the right to break it: either discuss why you hate it or don't post at all begging for cracks. You could have done this in a more constructive way by politely asking someone to get it for you, something which has mysteriously become quite common in this community since A Hero's Call was released (not that I'm saying it's bad). The game itself is for 2 dollars so a snack should be more expensive if you ask me.

Thumbs up +1

2018-10-15 19:48:19

i advice you delete this topick or admins or moderators close it. So this is my advise good luck.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2018-10-15 19:48:55

woeh,  be careful with your speaking, because mods can hit the ban hammer at you!
seriously i am not kidding, cracks,  patchs, bug removers are not allowed in this forum
best regards

Thumbs up

2018-10-15 20:12:44

rip

Take care, it's a desert out there.

Thumbs up

2018-10-15 20:21:52

Post reported. Seriously, if you like to be stolen, then go crack. That's what all I'd say here, since no comment on this matter.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2018-10-15 20:38:21

hey guys. I want to break into tmstuff000's house, because I want to steal all of their money, their electronic devices, and any other valuables they may possess. Who feels like helping me get the bolt cutters, face mask, and scoped suppressed  rifle I'm going to need for the job? And before you start calling the police, I'd like to say the law that forbids breaking and entering is absurd to the point of madness, and I wish it were gone. It would actually be a great use of the government's time to build public gangster clubs, so I and my pirate friends can plan out our bank heists in peace without being spied on all the time!

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

Thumbs up +9

2018-10-15 20:49:02

i agree. imagin if you were a developer of a game. then you came accross this topic. this is jus unexceptable.

Thumbs up

2018-10-15 20:53:00

Lol Connor.
But seriously, why do people ask for cracks all the time? I agree with the statement that devs are wasting their time, well, not wreally wasting, but putting lots of hard work into a project and of course they want to be supported, and support costs money. Either you buy the project and support them, or leave it. Don't crack it in some way, that's illegal, no matter what you want to have, a game, a program, whatever. So please stop cracking and be honest and buy things or leave them.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2018-10-15 21:18:06

MODERATION:

@tmstuff000: No, you may not have a crack for Silver Dollar, at least not while you're on this forum. HTH.

You've been told officially not to discuss cracks before. This is your second official moderation warning: don't discuss or distribute cracks on this forum. It harms audio-game development, and we don't tolerate it. If you do this one more time, you'll get your first ban.

I am going to skip lightly over discussion of the rule of law or copyright here, mostly because my views aren't absolute. But the rules are perfectly clear, so please follow them.

This topic will now be closed.

Just myself, as usual.