2018-10-14 21:26:03

Ok, so some of you know I've beaten Paladin of the Sky. I recently purchased Manamon and found some things that can't just be a coincidence. First, what is the name of the top of that stupid mountain? Second, look at the story that is told about that mountain. It talks about a ship that crash landed there. I also find it kind of funny that music from Paladin of the Sky is used in this location and in the marketplace on top of the mountain. Maybe it was an accident, or maybe I'm on the wrong track entirely, but that's what it looks like to me. Constructive criticism only please.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2018-10-14 21:48:37 (edited by mazen 2018-10-14 21:50:20)

yeah?
so what?
they all bothe from VG Storm so its normel

2018-10-14 22:13:00

I never thought about it. I think what @1 is wondering is is there a link and will there be another game that matches them together.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-10-14 22:35:29

I highly doubt that, but you can't know. Some developers just like referencing their own games, making you remember both games and it's a pretty good thing.

2018-10-14 23:08:10

it would make sense to link them if they were part of a series, but these are two totally different games with different characters and different storylines. I found another link. Some of the attacks have the same names in both of them, ora master, meteor rush, flame blizard. and another one I can't think of

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2018-10-14 23:27:57

Well, it's a reference to another game, always happens in mainstream games, series and movies, nothing special there.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-10-15 00:56:18

They call this kind of thing "Easter eggs", little nods to other games or things, sometimes others, sometimes their own. For example, in Duke Nukem 3D you could find secret references to Doom and Dark Forces, such as a dead Doom guy and Luke Skywalker. Blizzards also known for making those kinds of references, like if you click repeatedly on a protoss observer you'll hear the iconic "Stop poking meeee!" orc line from the original warcraft.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2018-10-15 04:40:39

well Stephen king does it a lot in his books too. you'll find references to other books all over the place.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-10-15 05:04:04

oh man, you should see their pokemon copy parts. first the name manamon, is just a copy of pokemon! the place where you rip that paper and go to that underground shadow children hideout or somewhere, that,s another copy of pokemon. some of this games parts are copied from pokemon, if they know vgstorm is gonna get into lots of trouble for doing that and selling it.

2018-10-15 06:15:58

Please. How many times to people need to go through this? I get that you are probably one of these not wanting to buy the game, which is totally fine, but 1 what does this have to do with this topic and 2 which exactly violation of copyright is VG storm making so they get in trouble?

2018-10-15 12:42:19

i admit that i use don't say it's name

2018-10-15 13:15:06

Sorry? I guess that means you don't know of any violation it makes. Would not be so bad to spend more than 5 seconds thinking about a post before sending it, just saying.

2018-10-15 22:24:50

you can't copyright ideas. The world would be in constant war if that were the case.

Greetings.
My twitter