2018-10-14 13:56:43

Well to get started, I can get the virtual midi keyboard to work fine, but for some reason, and this is the second time I've done this, and don't know how I did, but the keyboard transposed.   I never could figure that one out.

My C note that should be on the Z key of my keyboard, is now on the B key, where my A note should be.  It throws me off, especially if I am wanting to throw together some quick drum beats to jam to.  and rather than just dealing with it, I want to fix it because if I need it for something else, it needs to be working properly.  How do I fix this?  Only solution I could find was reinstalling Reaper.  It was doing just fine the other day, but now, not so much.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-10-14 16:43:04

Hello. I don't know if its your situation, but here goes what happens to me. As you may know, the left and right arrows on the keyboard change the octaves, and the up and down arrows change the midi channel you're currently on. For some weird reason, though, when you press the octave keis a lot of times, the root note of the keyboard will change. if you press left arrow it goes to e flat, and if you go forward with the right arrow goes to e. To change it, you'll have to use the NVDA's object navigator or the jaws cursor. Open up the keyboard and click where it sais, center note (right click a key to set), and type it manually on the edit box. close up the keyboard and then open it again. It should change the rot note (or central note as is called in reaper), accordingly

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D