2018-10-12 10:42:38

Greetings to all of the community smile Recently i got my Iphone. I waited for three and a half year to get this thing cause of monetary stuff, but finaly it is here, and in working order! I just like the thing! Accessible out of the box, easy to use, etc. smile Yes, i am excited. I would like to ask for someone to help me get the game feer. Yes, i am aware that there was a feer giveaway recently but then i didn't have a phone which i could run it on, finaly i got it! And of course, i want to play that epic thing. I loved Liam Erven's stream of it! You can imagine how much i did need to fight for this phone because the reasons stated in an other topic where i asked for soulbound. Shortly, my mother spends most of her money, and even mine which i get from the government on alcohol, and that means that we rarely get by. Please, if someone would be so kind to gift the game to me, i'd be eternaly grateful. Please state what you need if you want to gift something, i'm not an expert in apple stuff. I think you need my apple id, which is [email protected]. All the best, Arnold.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2018-10-12 13:29:09

the problem is, it seems that I can only send the game to people in the Uk which is really silly, (stupid apple).

On the other hand though, if you have a paypal account, or would sign one up to your gmail address, I could send you the correct amount of cash to buy the game using paypal.

You can setup Paypal as a preferd payment method on Ios, so the money would go from your paypal balance, ie the cash that I  or others would send you for the game.

Let me know if this is okay.

Btw, I will be away this weekend but back next week, so if nobody has sent you the game up until that point and you still want to do the paypal thing that is okay.

If however anyone knows another way to send gifts on Apple let me know (unfortunately it seemed sending an Apple gift card was just as restricted as sending an actual ap as a gift).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-10-12 13:43:15

The thing is that i have a paypal account, but it is on an other mail address. That one is [email protected].

2018-10-12 13:49:33

Okay, go the Apple id part of settings and look for @payment and shipping options@

Enter your password and there should be a button labeled paypal, use this and log into the paypal site from the Iphone with your paypal account details.
After this paypal will send you an email on your paypal account to confirm that  want your Iphone authorised to take paypal payments, if I remember rightly it involves clicking a link.

once all that is done in payment andd shipping options under preferd shipping methods there should be a button that says "paypal" with your paypal email address nextt to it.

Once you've got paypal listed as your preferd payment source for the Iphone, let me know and I'll send you cash for the game.

Btw, its five dollars right?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-10-12 15:23:07

Hi,
App sending and gift card / anything involving currency is country restricted. so a person living in the USA can only send to the people in the US, the person living in the UK to UK and so on.
So as much as I would have liked to help you, I unfortunately can't.
I do have a US account, but not a recognised US payment method for it. sad
Dark, the game was $5 last I checked, but sinse I know nothing about how that sort of paypal thing works, I'll shut up about it smile
Grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-10-12 15:53:59

Hi Grryf, sending five dollars with Paypal should be fine provided that Arnold has a paypal account tied to his phone that he can then pay for the game with.

Unfortunately, I've got to dash off to London right now, but I'll be back Tuesday, and will gladly send Arnald five dollars then if his paypal account is working.

2018-10-12 15:56:52 (edited by arnold18 2018-10-13 13:21:33)

Strange thing is i don't have a paypal button under payment options. I only have none, credit or debit card, mobile phone billing.
Edit: I needed to change region of my apple id to USA. Paypal now is in working order. It was in Hungary before, Hungary doesn't allow for paypal payment method for some unfathomable reason.
Edit2: Now of course paypal starts bickering with me about that my paipal account and apple id is not in the same country so it doesn't work.