1 (edited by G-Rad 2018-10-12 17:51:11)

This still very much in early development, but the proof of concept has been completed.   As I mentioned a while back, SIBIAC was eventually going to hopefully be brought to Reaper, since I am a former Sonar user.  Well, I  now have a video demonstrating Addictive Drums 2 in Reaper  using SIBIAC, which is an NVDA Add-on.    This gives me complete control of AD2, except for specific effects, however, I can turn on and off  channel specific effects.  Here's a video showing off this  add-on in Reaper in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3jaJVWrYMw&t=12s

EDIT UPDATE:
Guitar Rig 5 and Absynth 5 have now been adapted to work as well.    You can now use NVDA to browse presets in the UI

Recording artist @ Bass Mekanik Records.  Albums available Wherever digital albums are sold.
My YouTube Channel
Drum Covers | Video Game Covers

Thumbs up +1

This is damn so cool! I am using A-D-drums 1.5 but when I heard the accessibility thing, I think I might switch to 2. But where can you get this sibiac add-on? And how much is this?

Thumbs up

SIBIAC will be free, and right now it's still in development, but it will be  hosted on my friend's server when it's done.  ther'es  aminor bug right now that  stops making the addon work when you restart NVDA but not windows. so we're trying to fix that first.

Recording artist @ Bass Mekanik Records.  Albums available Wherever digital albums are sold.
My YouTube Channel

Thumbs up +1

wow, great! this is really awesome. If you accept any kind of support I will be happy to contribute.

Thumbs up

How would you like to contribute?   

BTW Sibiac will have several programs added to it, but the truth is, these are all programs I generally use, such as absynth 5, dimension Pro, and  Addictive Keys.     I don't see the need to add Omnisphere to the list, and at some point, I may try Kontakt 6, but I want to have the money to purchase that plugin to work with it, since Kontakt 5 is outdated now.

My YouTube Channel

Thumbs up +1

+1 for all of your posts in this topic dude. Thanks a lot. I mess with OCR to work with addictive drums2 but as far as i know i can't get everything to work. And since it's free and those who can't purchase things with dollar like myself will be thankful to you. A lot.

Add me on skype: kianoosh.shakeri2
Or follow me on twitter @kianoosh shakeri

Thumbs up

I'm going to update the topic, but wanted to bring up that Absynth 5 and Guitar Rig 5 are now usable with SIBIAC in Reaper.  so that's three programs that we used.  There are still more to come, I'm sure, mostly just playing "catch up" right now.

It's worth noting that absynth and guitar rig allow you to browse the presets at the very least, but that's better than what it could be.  In Absynth, I can adjust some parameters in  the reaper parameers list, but to be honest,  I never really had to.

My YouTube Channel

Thumbs up