2018-10-09 22:21:38

So, Guys, I want to give away a copy of Knight Commander. I will take all the users email address that get posted here and put them through a randomiser and which ever one the program picks will be the lucky owner of a  copy of Knight Commander. I will let it run for a few weeks to get as many people as possible then make the draw. Note, for some odd reason I can only gift to people using the US store.  Just put in your apple ID email address and I will add you to my randomiser list, and at the end I will gift the app to the one that the app picks, and announce on this topic who won. Of course the winner will automatically know as they should get a notification when they get the gift code.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

Thumbs up +1

2018-10-09 23:40:53

Hi there,

Thanks for this opportunity. This is going to be fun!  My email address is [email protected]

Regards,

Shinobi

Thumbs up

2018-10-09 23:43:22

Alright, you are in the randomiser. Good Luck. Also, if this one goes well, I plan on doing FEER one of these days too.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 02:13:18

[email protected]

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 02:18:30

Alright, you're in.

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 12:36:46

good.
my email is [email protected]

i enter the sewers.
i started killing and explore through core.
i killed thanatos.
i'm super arcane archer.

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 12:57:57

hi
i'm not sure i'm going too winn but i still think this will be fun.
My email adress is [email protected]
have a nice day.

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 14:31:18

My apple ID email address is:
[email protected]

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 15:02:00

alright. you're all in. Come on folks get those email addresses in. I'll draw two weeks from yesterday.

Thumbs up

2018-10-10 20:01:28

nice!
my email address is [email protected]

my tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio
my name in playroom: giorgigamer

2018-10-11 01:09:11

Alright, you're in... Good luck.

Thumbs up

2018-10-11 12:19:01

Cool Thing. My email is [email protected]

Thumbs up

2018-10-12 17:58:06

alright, you're in the list.

Thumbs up

2018-10-13 19:14:18

Come on folks, it's a free copy of Knight Commander. Get your email addresses in and get a chance to win!

Thumbs up

2018-10-23 05:58:07

The give away is going to happen tomorrow at 3:30 centrl standard time! Yes, I'm doing it.!

Thumbs up

2018-10-23 21:21:13

I'll give it away in a little over an hour

Thumbs up

2018-10-23 22:38:35

kristijan You have won the give away!

Thumbs up