Hi guys.
I used to have this driver, it was part of a BTSync folder with a bunch of NVDA stuff in it including sound mods and stuff like that, but I lost the folder. Mainly I'm just looking for the SA2NVDA driver, but if anyone could point me to the folder again I'd appreciate that too. Thanks in advance.

If anyone wants to add me on Skype, it's garrett.brown2014.

Thumbs up

Hello.

If you go to https://jeff.tdrealms.com/NVDA.md then to the Hardware Speech Synthesizers you'll find DecTalk addons.

If you like harry potter fan fiction, click on this link to download a zipped folder containing 9 point something gigs of harry potter fan fiction when unzipped. It's around 3 gigs zipped. https://tinyurl.com/y9dl9zev

Thumbs up

He meant the System access to nvda driver which allows applications supporting output through System Access to route to NVDA. Confusingly, System Access's default synth happens to be Dectalk,, so I can see why you directed Garrett to that.

I'm the only adventure at c: master hahahaha I have unlocked just about everything!

Thumbs up

@jack Last time I checked, Eloquence was the default voice.

Thumbs up

Nope. Dectalk it was, I believe Eloquence you had to buy, as well as Ivona for sure.

I'm the only adventure at c: master hahahaha I have unlocked just about everything!

Thumbs up

Hello.

@jack, thanks for the information.

If you like harry potter fan fiction, click on this link to download a zipped folder containing 9 point something gigs of harry potter fan fiction when unzipped. It's around 3 gigs zipped. https://tinyurl.com/y9dl9zev

Thumbs up

@Jack Strange, it was Dectalk when I started using it, but then it switched to eloquence when I activated the trial.
Back to the topic at hand though, does anyone have this driver anymore?

Thumbs up

it doesn't look like it, perhaps you might say what it is you're trying to do and we might offer a work around.

The bipeds think this place belongs to them, how cute.

Thumbs up

While I don't have the add-on, the key to the BTSync folder in which you can find it can be found below:
BLVF3IDE6YN3WGZOEPCK2KKXPVZJMHLDT

Hello. He-he-he-he-have some respect and don't spoil the game. It's impossible to have mysteries nowadays, because of nosy people like you. Please keep all of this between us. If you post it online, I won't make any more secrets. No one will be impressed. It will be your fault! He-he-he-he-ha-he-he-ha-he-he.
- abc_123_a.ogg, Undertale v1.000 -

Thumbs up

@FamilyMario Thanks for the key.
@ironcross32 I was going to use it to play Entombed with NVDA. Not really a huge deal considering how I could just use another SR, I mainly wanted to do that so that I could copy a link in the credits to the clipboard. I don't think very many programs only support SA and not NVDA besides Entombed, but I could be wrong.

Thumbs up

I've never had an issue using Entombed with NVDA.

Thumbs up

@ironcross32 I don't have the driver that lets you do that though, or at least I didn't before the BTSync key was posted here.

Thumbs up

no driver should be required, it should just work.

Thumbs up

@ironcross32 What? So, Entombed has native NVDA support out of the box? When was this added in?

Thumbs up