2018-10-07 06:12:41

what do i do wen it says the following wen I open a file? and i allready tried running as admin:
[Window Title]
C:\Users\User\Downloads\SBYW\SBYW.exe

[Content]
Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

[OK]

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-07 11:05:27

Hello,It means file is blocked by windows defender or microsoft security essentials. You must unblock the file.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-10-07 18:27:15

it is excluded in windows defender, so what else can i do? and previous verrsions of sbyw didn't get blocked

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-08 00:08:39

The issue likely has to do with the set permissions for that file or folder, which happens from time to time. You can find some troubleshooting tips [here] that may help.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer