2018-10-06 23:29:58

hello all, I just need $4.50 then I can finally get the game, would somebody please be willing to help me out, and that is in Canadian dollars. If somebody could please help me out, that would be wonderful thank you very much. My PayPal email is  [email protected]

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2018-10-06 23:36:46

SO here's the story, I was trying to buy the game for Tyson. I could not just gift the app since he is in Canada and I am in the US. Apple Will not allow this, and will not even allow an iTunes gift card abroad. My option was to use paypal. When I sent the money, I specified canadian dollars as the conversion and even send $2.50USD extra to cover the fee, but it was not enough. So if anyone would just contribute the difference, as I have already spent a lot and need to watch what I spend, we'd both be grateful. We need about $4.50 for this to work, and that's an estimate, since I'm not sure what paypal will take. And that's to tyson at the address above. Also I know the explanation is weird, if you have any question, just ask.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-10-07 15:50:06

can we play this game?

2018-10-07 16:50:58

Um... yes?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-10-08 01:03:54

i got it  thank you guys so much for the assistance. , cheers for now

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —