2018-10-05 13:53:45 (edited by TheTechPianoPlayerKid 2018-10-05 16:17:45)

This will be kind of a long post, but hopefully you understand the questions.  Just a heads up, this may spoil the game, if you have not gotten this far. 
What do you think Ash will do when Ash realizes Riley is dead? Do you think Ash will try to bring her back? Who do you think the culprit is behind all these mysteries in the game,  Like setting TimeCrest on fire?  What do you think what will happen to Ash in TimeCrest 3?

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server

2018-10-05 15:27:54

erm dude! put a fuckin spoiler warning!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-10-05 18:48:55 (edited by Jason SW 2018-10-05 18:53:00)

Hello,

SPOILER SPOILER MAJOR SPOILER OF DOOM WARNING SPOILER SPOILER smile
Riley doesn't always die. If you go with her to meet with Ezra, she does  die, but if you go with Roger to Windsorhowl, Ignis shows up and kills A.C.
SPOILER SPOILER END OF MAJOR SPOILER OF DOOM WARNING SPOILER SPOILER
I'm not sure what will happen, but I hope they release Timecrest 3. It's been a while. I've unlocked almost all of the chapters in the memory oracle, only two or three chapters of Ezra's story to go. I have the TOD generator, and I have over 50 teleport orbs, haha.