Rand? Hi, are you serious? I can't even get 200,000 after 10 minutes, can you give tips on how the hell people are getting 1 million points, and a level 34 or so gets over 500,000? Like I said I can't even get 200,000 and I am over level 50, any tips would be helpful, thanks.

Thumbs up

well, post 101 to answer your question, the key is to collect power ups when you can, kill anything you can when you get a weapon. collect as many lights as you can when you get light doublers. use the boost to your advantage. and most importantly, upgrade powerups when you can. I collect a lot of lights, then upgrade one thing at a time. for every max upgrade, it will cost you about 26000 lights. just remember that. note. the game can only achieve a full max speed. once it does, learn the patterns and how many seconds it takes to pass a zombie. it increases ever so slightly the longer you play. if you kneed any other tips, just ask. hope that helps.

Thumbs up

FEERtheGAME wrote:

FEER is nominated for "Game of the Year 2018" at the Futurezone Awards.
Big thanx to you all, you made us come that far

Congratulations! Can we vote on this?

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up