2018-09-10 12:21:07

Before I start, just want to say that if this post is in the wrong place, or violates any kind of rules, I apologize, and you may remove or lock this topic, however you feel is necessary. 

I have a Mackie 1202 VLZ Pro and a Behringer  rack mountable 4-channel compressor/limiter/gate I'm trying to get rid of.  The mixer comes with a Gator bag that I use to keep it in that fits it very nicely.  The compressor comes with the cables to connect all 4 channels to inserts.     This setup is perfect for ayone that does podcasts and wants an external setup.  I say this because the amount of mic and line inputs  are very suitable. 

The mixer has 4 mic inputs, and 4 pairs of stereo line inputs, essentically giving you 12 channels.  There are 2 post aux sends on it and the 4 mic channels have inserts which you can connect the compressor  unit to, if you wish.  Mixer has a 2 band eq, and headphoes level separate from the main mix level, and RCA Send and returns, all which are in stereo.  The aux returns are also have level controllers.

My asking prices cover shipping cost
Mixer w/Bag: $130
Compressor with 4 Insert cables: $110
Buy it all: $200 and I'll include a couple of 25 foot XLR Microphone cables

USA Only.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel