2018-08-15 07:12:48

This is an accessibility issue with the launcher. Yes, the launcher has already been inaccessible, however, I was always able to get past it. That option no longer exists, and while I was able to fill in my account details using OCR, and click the checkbox, every time I do, I am presented with a window that asks me to click all of the images that fit a certain criteria. It looks like this; click all images with a road, when done, click verify. As you can imagine, this is not possible. I've sent a web ticket to their support, and sent them a message on twitter, I don't expect either of these to yield anything. Believe me, if I thought it would go anywhere, I'd consider a class action suit. I'm highly annoyed at this. I don't expect the game to just be made accessible, but they could fix their inaccessible launcher.

This is the type of thing where DRM has gone too far, and if I cannot get a resolution to this, I will most likely pirate the game.

If you guys run into this issue, be sure to let them know, their twitter is @rockstarsupport, and they have a support page on the social club site.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-08-15 08:51:17

i think it's np if you have the game and you want to use crack, but if you use  crack you can't play online and gta v is fun on online mode only. that window haven't appeared to me     asking me to  solve a puzzle, only once that appeared and once you solve it it'll be gong. i think there's an audio challenge button there