2018-08-14 23:11:59

Hello guys!
How can I review the playroom history on android?

2018-08-14 23:43:02

There is a bug with chrome, so at the moment you basically can't. The best choice for the playroom and Android is firefox. The history is supposed to be visible, but for some reason talkback skips over it. I have to do some more testing to confirm whether it is a bug on the playroom's side.

2018-08-15 04:39:30

firefox allows you to read history and start monopoly matches, but it does not auto-talk things and leave the sound of my cell phone completely crazy.

2018-08-15 11:34:33

I've seen some people making a Playroom app for Android, I can't try it since my Android-running phone is almost broken and extremely slow, just tell me if posting that is against the rules or not so I can know what to do.

2018-08-15 12:16:41

Seems the best browser for the playroom, oddly enough, is Microsoft Edge.
I know, it makes no ssince at all, but there ya go!

2018-08-15 13:38:04

Oh, I never tried edge on Android. Should do that and report my findings. Not impossible since the playroom recently added support for edge. For that app, don't get excited as it's really not worth sharing. It is just a web view of the playroom web client. In any case, about firefox not automatically reading things, go to options, and then channels and views and customize all elements to have the speech priority of high and then it should work better. In general, if your browser does not read alerts correctly try experimenting with speech priorities for a bit as they all have different ARIA properties and browsers are not very consistend with respecting those.