2018-08-14 03:24:22

Hi there.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet: Is this version at all still supported? I remember playing it a few months back, but I've not seen it since. Does anyone have or know of it's status? Thank you.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2018-08-14 04:16:21

Hi.
It probably still is, but not sure if it's gotten the latest updates yet.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-08-14 04:21:57

And where is it obtainable?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2018-08-14 04:57:48

I wish they had made the new games available on PC, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen. I was disappointed in the new games anyway, to be honest. The first version was, still is, great. The new games are just lackluster at best.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-08-14 05:12:27

I dunno about that. Animal escape is very fun. It's probably the most unique out of the whole set. I got kind of bored of the other games. Blocks is sort of fun too. And memory... Memory... I'm iffy on that one.

2018-08-14 05:31:36

Follow-up: Just tried it again on my PC, and I don't know why it thinks I want to use the mouse, but I don't.

2018-08-15 02:13:38

Most of the games can be controlled with the keyboard, but I believe you're stuck using the mouse for blocks and Hunt. I actually don't mind that though.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.