2018-08-11 12:55:40

Lovers of roguelikes, especialy lovers of dungeon crawl stone soup aka dcss read on! smile First things first, 0.22, the newest stable version is alive! Second, i got my third win in a streak! All right, i stop bragging big_smile What i want to say is finaly, i got the things together to play the thing online. That means if you're interested, we could get together on skype or teamtalk or whatever, and do an interactive tutorial for the people who're strugling with the game. Interactive means i'm playing and telling what i'm doing, in turn if you watch my game you see everything what's displayed on the screen, so maybe you can easily grab the concepts. The reason why i want a third party client to communicate with is because chatting in the game when you're playing is a bit of a tedious thing to do. If i made you interested, just post, and i'll throw together a quick guide on how to connect online and we'll arrange the time frame of the tutorial or something.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2018-08-11 17:44:07

that's great to hear about it being completable!  I've been playing around quite a bit and slowly figuring things out.  moving around enemies is still a bit tricky though!  h
Looking forward to that jupiter hell coming out next year too.

2018-08-11 17:54:20

If only that thing didn't freeze my nvda everytime i tried...

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.