I will get to the point now . Nothing more to say in the introduction
1. Is there any book for PB v5? I found this beginner's guide, but it is for PB4, and I don't know if nothing didn't change from that time.
2. Is it worth to learn this language? In another PB thread someone said that this language is now dead.
3. What choice do I have if it comes to the sound libraries? - I found some kind of Fmod port to PB, but as in q1, I don't know if it would work in later versions of PB, and I din't buy the compiler yet to test it.
4. How does PB handle network? Is it good, okay or just meh, like in BGT?
5. Is cross-compilation really that great like the developers say? Yeah yeah, I know it will fail if I use windows-specific libraries but yeah.
So, that are my questions for now. I really hope to get some aid on this.
Raduvay se domaki ne
Kolko liste po gorach
Tolko zdrave na taz kyshcha