2018-07-30 13:57:26

hello guys
so in the's days i've started to work on a small ofline game
the probleme now i need a inventory class and item class in bgt and how to use them in my game
and an exemple for it, any small helps or how to code this thing will be very  cool and helpful for me
have a nice day

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-07-30 15:39:45

hi, you could just use an array for the items. make the items spawn after every let's say randomly between 10 and 20 seconds. when you want to display the items in an inventory, you could just make use of the array some how, either in a menu with the dynamic menu or make your own menu if you would like.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-07-30 20:12:52

You can check the Mason's source codes.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2018-07-31 02:06:23 (edited by cartertemm 2018-07-31 02:08:14)

Practice involves an array of spawnable items. In your loop, after a certain amount of time elapses, select a random element from said array and spawn. As for inventory, I'd personally use a dictionary formatted as item_name:amount specific to each entity. Let me know if code would  be beneficial

2018-07-31 09:39:40

understood, i'll try coding it

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw