2018-07-29 12:05:15

about spaming bases, i haven't nowtis that, the time i've destroyed 5 bases with me and my friends last 3 bases i didn't know about, and actully, i got hard time buying boms and things to destroye the bases at y 800 , and  for saying nubie's requesting from sam to do this, how we can know their are ways to destroy your bases, that why we col this cheate, oh well not only that, i saw some one from your team climing up to z 800 in the sky health  or life il, how i  can know that?
no idea , or the thing you say  sandbag structure , you can't hit bases at  z  like 46 or others,  the sanbags are moving  15 tiles, so its going , 15, 30 45 60 something like this

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-07-29 12:07:53

it's easy to climb  to z800     if you can use your camera and sandbags you will learn it

2018-07-29 12:16:16

let's be fair. you don't restart the server before taking out teams. why? simply so that you can' get abused of shit. if you restart the server, you simply take out the team another day. and no, I'm not defending anyone, just getting a good laugh, and stating the obvious.

2018-07-29 12:27:55

@LucyTheBeast
Oh ho trust me I'm speaking for myself and defending no one. If I wanted to defend the developers I'd of come up with a reason for why did they have to restart the server right there and then. But yeah I'm not interested in all that. I'll wait on the devs to clear that out, and if they don't have a good reason then sucks for them I guess. From your first post you mentioned that Sam bloo up your bace by betraying you, and how unfair it was, witch I covered in my previous post. Then you went on and on about how Sam is trying to make the game newbie friendly, I can't see anything wrong with that. Any developer would make the game easier to get started with for newbies, for they will get no players what so ever if they don't. So your point is, just cause you guys started erly, got good with the game, you're the law? Your point is that other players shouldn't find it as easy as you guys once did? As someone who played rs ever sence the day it was launched, I know how easy it was back then for newbs, and how harder it kept getting, so you really can't argue, saying: "Oh it was hard for me too!". I suggested something a while back to keep this shit from happening, this over powered team blah blah shtick. Have a variable called team reputation, witch counts from your bases health, your storage, food, coins etc etc, the higher that is, the more they charge you in the black marcket. Make it as hard for teams to advance, as it is for newbies to start out, then let's see how we fair. Ajusting things might be harder for prices not to be unafortable, but if that's out of the way, it'll be well worth it. Have bases lose health, that should take care of the so called buffer bases, or reduce how many bases a team can possibly have at once.

Greetings.
My twitter

2018-07-29 12:45:41

oussamabengatrane wrote:

about spaming bases, i haven't nowtis that, the time i've destroyed 5 bases with me and my friends last 3 bases i didn't know about, and actully, i got hard time buying boms and things to destroye the bases at y 800 , and  for saying nubie's requesting from sam to do this, how we can know their are ways to destroy your bases, that why we col this cheate, oh well not only that, i saw some one from your team climing up to z 800 in the sky health  or life il, how i  can know that?
no idea , or the thing you say  sandbag structure , you can't hit bases at  z  like 46 or others,  the sanbags are moving  15 tiles, so its going , 15, 30 45 60 something like this

It's so easy to reach different z coordinates by using sandbags and ladders. I learned it by myself and wasn't hard to clear it up. Sam added xtra steps to the fences instead of let the other players like you learn something about those structures. That really sucks. Placing bombs is another way to hit those bases but it tooks lots of time.

2018-07-29 12:53:55

Amine wrote:

@LucyTheBeast
Oh ho trust me I'm speaking for myself and defending no one. If I wanted to defend the developers I'd of come up with a reason for why did they have to restart the server right there and then. But yeah I'm not interested in all that. I'll wait on the devs to clear that out, and if they don't have a good reason then sucks for them I guess. From your first post you mentioned that Sam bloo up your bace by betraying you, and how unfair it was, witch I covered in my previous post. Then you went on and on about how Sam is trying to make the game newbie friendly, I can't see anything wrong with that. Any developer would make the game easier to get started with for newbies, for they will get no players what so ever if they don't. So your point is, just cause you guys started erly, got good with the game, you're the law? Your point is that other players shouldn't find it as easy as you guys once did? As someone who played rs ever sence the day it was launched, I know how easy it was back then for newbs, and how harder it kept getting, so you really can't argue, saying: "Oh it was hard for me too!". I suggested something a while back to keep this shit from happening, this over powered team blah blah shtick. Have a variable called team reputation, witch counts from your bases health, your storage, food, coins etc etc, the higher that is, the more they charge you in the black marcket. Make it as hard for teams to advance, as it is for newbies to start out, then let's see how we fair. Ajusting things might be harder for prices not to be unafortable, but if that's out of the way, it'll be well worth it. Have bases lose health, that should take care of the so called buffer bases, or reduce how many bases a team can possibly have at once.

We spent much time to create those fence bases and stored our shits to their storages because we knew there wasn't many people who can make sandbag structures and can't hit our fence bases. By the way, you don't have to be so intelligent to prepare these bags there, that's another point. One day developers came to the game and changed something and made it easier to hit fence bases. Ok, we were all preparing strategies based on the fence bases, we lost our advantages. It's unfair as well but anyway. The newbies can even destroy our fence bases without intelligence? Just climb up there and use your quaded stars. That would be pretty easy. But devs didn't let them to do this and did everything by themselves to stop threatenings from newbies.

2018-07-29 13:07:02

Ok, good job everyone! Loved every post in the topic! Here are my conclusions:
Infiltration  was wrong. Well, maybe... According to some people ... Newbies? SCM had to be destroyed, as you guys never gave others to get even at 10% of your strength...I mean both players and teams... Never mind! ... But still infiltration of your ranks wasn't the best way to go. That sounds like CIA or ISI rofl, no offence to anyone :d
and regarding the server reboot and admins and devs utilizing developer tools at their disposal... I am quite not sure as they were there for 8 hours or more, cleanly flushing out the SCM stuff if you understand what I'm saying. So I won't give it a violet flag... Rather orange one(the one for being unsure about the validity of those claims).
The only thing pisses me out is infiltration of SCM ranks...

2018-07-29 13:19:48

Thumbs up to post 57 and 54, tho you can't learne evry thing in one day, i have played rs back in 21 july 2016, and their arre more  things i didn't know about, how much sens that maykes?or you just saying that because you had played the game and understand easy
about  how it works, well, no one can understand it this way like you did, and most of the time you destroye bases and teams and not leting evry one injoi, no you're mayking it alot of harder, thus, it needed to be destroyed, , about the sandbags in the y 800, you can't, the only way to do it is to stand away from it one tile in the fens and attack it, if you do with the latter, and attack with cowads and stars you'll destroy the latter and fall down, or what do you think, yeah its hard to destroye it with bomss and shits, but i did it, no matter what it taykes from my time to do it

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-07-29 13:30:51

@58 by what name do you play redspot? I do it by the same name told above.

2018-07-29 14:30:29

@47 agreed in that it was their fault for letting Sam and others into their base. That's just part of how things go. But, if Sam and his devs and Carter were using developer resources to leverage against the team, that's sort of stepping over the line in a big way imo. That's why I suggested to them in that topic about what can we do to make RS better the whole thin about not playing on dev accounts. I get that you have to test if things are working properly, so going around hitting people is one thing, but when you engage in team play and stuff like that, it's sketchy. then they're restarting the server on top of that? I wasn't there, I don't know what happened, I'm not making any judgments because I don't have enough information to make a well thought out decision about the fairness or unfairness of what happened. What I will say is that if the server was restarted in the middle, or during this team kill operation, that would be rather advantageous for the people trying to kill SCM, wouldn't it?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-29 14:32:33

oussamabengatrane wrote:

Thumbs up to post 57 and 54, tho you can't learne evry thing in one day, i have played rs back in 21 july 2016, and their arre more  things i didn't know about, how much sens that maykes?or you just saying that because you had played the game and understand easy
about  how it works, well, no one can understand it this way like you did, and most of the time you destroye bases and teams and not leting evry one injoi, no you're mayking it alot of harder, thus, it needed to be destroyed, , about the sandbags in the y 800, you can't, the only way to do it is to stand away from it one tile in the fens and attack it, if you do with the latter, and attack with cowads and stars you'll destroy the latter and fall down, or what do you think, yeah its hard to destroye it with bomss and shits, but i did it, no matter what it taykes from my time to do it

Well, honestly if you cannot learn how to do that, it's exactly your problem friend. Maybe you had to study more about the sandbags or tried to build up a structure by using different ways.

2018-07-29 15:30:15

at post 59, i allwayse logine with name blac_mana or some times victim, and  basterd guy
i actully nowtist the extra fens tiles be for  10 days ago  or something, but knowing the other way i didn't, and why can't him self sam discribe it?

sound is my vision

2018-07-29 15:55:01

oussamabengatrane wrote:

at post 59, i allwayse logine with name blac_mana or some times victim, and  basterd guy
i actully nowtist the extra fens tiles be for  10 days ago  or something, but knowing the other way i didn't, and why can't him self sam discribe it?

Aha, I remember you Basterd guy, and Victim also in my mind. Sam had to find a way of explaining it but he decided to make it easier, funny. big_smile

2018-07-29 16:04:26 (edited by amerikranian 2018-07-29 16:10:53)

Holy shit this topic is a mess.
Alright, let's start picking these points off one by one.
First, AlirezaNosrati, you said that it was my fault that SCM is gone. Can you back up your claim? Show me the post in my own topic about RS where I say that they'll start losing players if they don't destroy SCM.
Second, I think a lot of posts are centered about the devs taking care of SCM, so let's get this strait, shall we? Note, the following points are based purely on what I've heard and/or read.
1: Restarting the server. Was it wrong? Assuming that Sam and other used it to wipe all the bombs and other items from the base before they attacked it, yes. It is most certainly. However, we don't truly know if that was the purpose of the reboot. Oh sure, we can speculate all we want about it, but my point still stands. We don't truly know why the restart happened. This point should be dropped because unless we get feetback from Sam or Carter we won't be able to say that one of the sides is wrong.
2: The OP (original poster) seems to be upset about the developers personally taking part in his or her team's downfall. He or she makes all these claims that normal players are able to do it and that they should have destroyed SCM, not the devs. Here's a thing, Lucy: SCM, while having a bunch of dicks in their ranks knew what it was doing. It always kept some geared up guy on the battlefield, someone who made sure to wipe anyone out if they ever set foot on the map. And how are you supposed to gear up, get a base, get tons and tons of quads and throwing stars while dodging the player with 30 to 36k health, a lot of grenades, a carbine, and a lot of quads? Do show it to me, oh master of RS. Please do.
One more thing. Please don't say stuff like SCM wasn't always on. I'm aware of it. I'll give Lucy a point for saying that he was away for a week and no one did nothing about SCM. That was a mistake on all of the playerbase's part, but I'll also take a point away, because while Lucy was gone, the other members of the SCM might have been online.

2018-07-29 16:20:48

amerikranian wrote:

Holy shit this topic is a mess.
Alright, let's start picking these points off one by one.
First, AlirezaNosrati, you said that it was my fault that SCM is gone. Can you back up your claim? Show me the post in my own topic about RS where I say that they'll start losing players if they don't destroy SCM.
Second, I think a lot of posts are centered about the devs taking care of SCM, so let's get this strait, shall we? Note, the following points are based purely on what I've heard and/or read.
1: Restarting the server. Was it wrong? Assuming that Sam and other used it to wipe all the bombs and other items from the base before they attacked it, yes. It is most certainly. However, we don't truly know if that was the purpose of the reboot. Oh sure, we can speculate all we want about it, but my point still stands. We don't truly know why the restart happened. This point should be dropped because unless we get feetback from Sam or Carter we won't be able to say that one of the sides is wrong.
2: The OP (original poster) seems to be upset about the developers personally taking part in his or her team's downfall. He or she makes all these claims that normal players are able to do it and that they should have destroyed SCM, not the devs. Here's a thing, Lucy: SCM, while having a bunch of dicks in their ranks knew what it was doing. It always kept some geared up guy on the battlefield, someone who made sure to wipe anyone out if they ever set foot on the map. And how are you supposed to gear up, get a base, get tons and tons of quads and throwing stars while dodging the player with 30 to 36k health, a lot of grenades, a carbine, and a lot of quads? Do show it to me, oh master of RS. Please do.
One more thing. Please don't say stuff like SCM wasn't always on. I'm aware of it. I'll give Lucy a point for saying that he was away for a week and no one did nothing about SCM. That was a mistake on all of the playerbase's part, but I'll also take a point away, because while Lucy was gone, the other members of the SCM might have been online.

They restarted the server, right after this they directly went to the main base and stole it. It's strange enough to makes me think they did it for giving themselves advantages by killing the placed items near the base. They could start attacking before restarting but firstly they restarted and right after this attacked.

Secondly, we lost lots of bases and more than 6k bitcoins months ago. It's not too hard to kill bases when its members aren't online or not geared up yet. KaliLinux and Python didn't let me gear up and destroyed many SCM bases when I came online. They could manage to remove our flag but they couldn't. We still had 4 spam bases on the different parts of the map. I thought it was the end of SCM and gave up, stopped defending and went offline due to they were geared up but I wasn't and I was alone as well. So I think destroying a team is really easy with this 15 bases cap.

2018-07-29 16:51:15

no its not, speshell if one of your members in the kg gearing up and after he comes , boom , god know's from where did he got the grnaydes and the hall shity stuf, ,

sound is my vision

2018-07-29 17:08:00

@64    you can do it the same way i jump into store and gear up.
when lucy wasn't there for a week we were busy fighting amongst our selves because  kolly linox   gave power to those who were not  supposed to get power in the game and he backstabbed me so i joined scm and  we helpped each other

2018-07-29 17:37:36

AlirezaNosrati wrote:

@64    you can do it the same way i jump into store and gear up.
when lucy wasn't there for a week we were busy fighting amongst our selves because  kolly linox   gave power to those who were not  supposed to get power in the game and he backstabbed me so i joined scm and  we helpped each other

Yeah, I just wanted from my teammates to create spam bases when I wasn't there for one week. They couldn't even did it so well and we were almost get destroyed when I came back. lol. But the others couldn't even destroy whole the team as well. If I didn't manage to kill Iranian guys, I'm sure they could remove our flag. They were good at base-hunting and also geared up enough.

2018-07-29 17:46:57

lol  no they weren't good enough the only good member in their team was kolly linux

2018-07-30 02:29:48

So much drama. It's sad.

It looks like there was fault on both sides here.

Lucy, you were foolish for giving up the codes and letting them in the door. That's on you.
Anyone else defending an extremely convenient timing for a server reboot is kidding themselves. It means that what disadvantages do exist can be manipulated by those who know a reboot is coming/can prepare for it.

I also think it's extremely fishy for a game dev to be using his game dev account for wrecking bases he doesn't like. Say whatever you want about it being done by the book, but even with all of the worthwhile defenses of Sam's behaviour, this is now very firmly a game I will never play. The only way I want to be in competition with a game dev with the ability to do whatever he wants is if I know, absolutely and all the way down, that he will never use any of those tools to give himself any advantage, including foreknowledge. Sam does not have that benefit of the doubt, and I suspect he never will, not from me.

But this popcorn sure is tasty.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-07-30 02:45:48

I won't agree with  you until and unless I get the positive confirmation that Sam and Carter used dev tools at their disposal to bust SCM... this thing is still open to speculation. and yeah man I agree KaliLinux and Pithan are good players, I wonder where're they now rofl. and if they do agree that they used dev tools then I will positively, permanently, leave this game, the playerbase be damned.

2018-07-30 03:00:13

I personally doubt Sam and Carter rebooted the server just for tactical advantage; I actually asked Sam and Carter why they were going through all the trouble of base hunting and destruction when they could use dev commands, and they both were quite unimpressed with that idea. So say what you will about the Redspot developers. I doubt they intended to use the server restart to their advantage in any way.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2018-07-30 03:44:42

I don't know man, I'd like to hope Sam's changed. I kinda know how he used to be and yeah, but people do change, do grow up etc. I just hope he has. Don't really know Carter, I mean have him on twitter but we're really nothing more than acquaintances if even that.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-30 03:53:24 (edited by defender 2018-07-30 07:57:01)

I wonder if Lucy only gave Sam the codes because he thought Sam needed them for an actual administrative reason, having nothing to do with the ongoing war?
Also, spam messaging someone off of the game about game related stuff is really not cool, and spam messaging someone in general is against the rules I believe, if it's online. It sounds like that's what Lucy said he was doing? Maybe I'm wrong.
But this hole intrigue and backstabbing thing should probably stay on the game either way shouldn't it? Of course it is a valid way of playing but still... You'd expect better of an admin and dev especially.
IMO the restart was 100 percent to get rid of base defenses, and Sam got desperate to stop the arguing, as he has never been good with conflict.
But either way, the fact that SCM got so strong in the first place was not really his fault. It was all the experienced players that decided, instead of making more teams to have challenging fights, they would just allow them selves to be absorbed into SCM and spam kill newbies/mindlessly collect items all day.
That said, Sam could have limited the max team members, reduced the frankly ridiculously high 15 base maxcap, and put a cap on the amount of items you could have in storage to reduce much of this problem and force people into other teams.
Then again, you may just get a bunch of truces anyway... But yeah, the fact that people couldn't communicate properly and get together, maybe gang up on the weaker people when the stronger ones were offline is on them, not Sam or SCM, and from my experience with THC and the like, their  were almost certainly many missed opportunities to do so, especially when the team was smaller.
I also agree with the separate alternate accounts for admins thing, almost all other games require it and their would be allot less drama.
Not really sure why that hasn't been done yet honestly... As issues have come up before. Maybe just pure laziness? If so, than they deserve all the backlash they get.

2018-07-30 08:57:54

Ok so this is getting really old. While I don't agree with Alec about the removal of the topic, its getting really repetitive. So we think the developers restarted the server to get rid of barricades, spyCams and all the other shite. But we dont' know that. Its getting really boring. this stupid commenting of the popcorn bullshit is completely dumb, hell if I wanted to get out the popcorn, its for something I'm interested in. This, is just dumb, and annoying. I'm not saying the topic be closed or anything, but cmon, this is very fucking old by now.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com