2018-07-28 13:38:49

http://anyaudio.net/listen?audio=qwFSEBbxvyD

Hi folks, Lucy here. First of all, I've not come here to complain about childish and unprofessional admins of Redspot so moderators don't have to close this topic in my opinion. I just wanna share our score and say something about what's really going on Redspot as I mentioned above. To be honest, I'd like to share sounds of Redspot as well but not sure if it's allowed to share an extracted version of any encrypted file on here and that's why those sounds are currently only available on my computer.

SCM, as everyone who plays Redspot knows, was the strongest team ever until a few days ago. We had lots of strong and some spam bases, the best teamkills score ever and active members for the team. We were doing the best we could and our team flag had been stending for months before I disbanded it. Why did I do this? Simply put, SamTupy wanted to join us, I added him to the team since we were playing together in the old SCM. Then he started asking me the base codes, sent me messages on Redspot and also Skype over and over. Since it was a quite suspicious situation, I could guess that he was planning something to remove us but actually I didn't care it much and gave him the code of our main base. And last tuesday, he and his friends entered in our main base, changed the code and raded everything right after they restarted the server. This is one of the reasons for me accusing them of doing something unfair. Sam thinks it didn't give them any advantage but I lost all my spy cams, satellite bombs and sky mines near the base and also my barricade bombs inside. If I would have these, I could defend it maybe. And I'm really wondering why they restarted the server right before they attacked. Anyway, then they started attacking me and our bases, they were destroying those with our items they stolen from us. I had some wood and also spam bases on the different parts of the map so if I let them to destroy all, it took probably more than one day or more but it was really boring and unfair. I stopped creating new spam bases and then disbanded the team by myself. When I asked him why they were doing this, he told me that noone wanted SCM there. They were threatening him to stop playing the game. Lol, it made my day honestly. Newbies couldn't destroy us and so they started threatening Sam to stop playing Redspot. So he and his friends just decided to destroy us in such a cheap way. It would be better if we get destroyed in a normal way and also by non-admin players. It seems noone can destroys 15 bases at once except developers and the developers can't even destroy a strong team without betraying. I used to destroy lots of teams without this. Anyway, I know it's Sam's style since we were in the same team last year. He was doing the same thing. I think if he wants to make his game balanced, it's not a good way of it. As you know, the fence bases couldn't be hit easily and you needed to build up a sandbag structure to reach there. I and my friends knew how to do this shit but lots of newbies didn't have an idea about it so Sam added two more steps to the fences to make easier to hit them. It seems Sam is working for only newbies who don't know how to play well.

Anyway, I can tell you about his other unfair things if you wish but it's enough for now I think. I don't wanna make this thread more offensive. This must be exist here. I know also what he was doing in the old SCM since we were together there but it's really enough I think.

Just go there and have some fun. If you try to more strong than they want, you'll be removed from there. Lol.

2018-07-28 13:51:24

First of all hi there.
I am Perzeus, redspot players knows me too mutch. Me and my friends are played redspot so active, but then we see what is going on Redspot.
İt is my opinion If Sam wants to destroy powerful team, he first needs to know get a power with hisself.
Hey guys, do you know how that Base owner hack flashdrives, Haha, let me explain how it added.
"İn old times, me and my friends created a base named king arthur, maybe some guys know that. Sam wanted to destroy that base and our team, then he added the Base Owner Hack flashdrives, that base have 600 900 or 1000 lockpicks, Don't remember that.
He said we were picket the base with DarkAlizera Aka (Alireza Nosrati)
He wants to come our team, we know that he's a sam's team member, and he's going to betray us.
BTW, we added he, he gave us base's code, but, too bad, because Sam alreaddy get all stuffs from the base.
Guys please think, If you are playing redspot, 200 250 or 300 lockpicks, maybe can do, or, 900, or 1000, how the fuck he did that?
and, we said to dark alireza, can you lock that base?
he started to click with lockpick, maybe he do 50 or 60 then he got failed.
So you guys see, how the redspot goes on, Sam needs to know how to balance the game and do that thinks.
It is same for STW, but, I don't want to talk about STW here.
And sorry for my bad english.
Best day guys

2018-07-28 14:43:33

thumbs up to post 1.

sam is only working for noobs and noobs only. you say newbies? they aren't newbies, they are noobs bro.          how he did it is fair, but why he did it is unfair.        that's the reason i stopped  playing   redspot and i only play it  like one hour a day to make hell  in game for my real life haters.    anyway, scm deserved it, after all, they started their team by  raiding    me and arman's team.

2018-07-28 14:55:50

perseus wrote:

"İn old times, me and my friends created a base named king arthur, maybe some guys know that. Sam wanted to destroy that base and our team, then he added the Base Owner Hack flashdrives, that base have 600 900 or 1000 lockpicks, Don't remember that.
He said we were picket the base with DarkAlizera Aka (Alireza Nosrati)
He wants to come our team, we know that he's a sam's team member, and he's going to betray us.
BTW, we added he, he gave us base's code, but, too bad, because Sam alreaddy get all stuffs from the base.
Guys please think, If you are playing redspot, 200 250 or 300 lockpicks, maybe can do, or, 900, or 1000, how the fuck he did that?

first, as far as i know, he wanted to  add the base owner hack flashdrive before   we started our team but i don't know why he didn't add it.

i was a spy on your team i wasn't actually  a member of that team. i was spying to destroy it easier because you guys   were destroying our bases over and over     
about lock picking your base, i wasn't  there  to see because they did it in midnight and i couldn't stay awake till that moment.   
and after that we did  same to  marro trevor and a few other people, added them in to our team, got their bases codes,   removed them and killed them inside their own base.  after that sam decided to be a dick and removed me from rsk,   that wasn't even their team because me and my friends worked a lot to build that and they removed them too.  after that   when mastodont  was trying to enter their main base we entered at the same time with him, killed him inside their  own team and    started our own team, REA. sam disbandded rsk because he had no hope he was with another  hidden fake char i think was trying to infiltrate our team but we didn't added him. btw  founding REA members were me agent 14 at that time before    someone named aarush somehow got my password  jon another  redspot player which he quitted    redspot 6 or  few months before because of        admins wrong acuzation. kianoosh which he doesn't play redspot anymore, and arman.   these were the  founding members but as you know we had   20 or 15 members.     when we first startted the team          and at the first night, someone whom i don't want to  say his name because maybe they get upset begged us to add them in our team. and   that way we started      our team, combination of  lucies team, our team, and sam's rsk.       you know the team got destroied by some guy named turky but    after that we tried to re build we had a  lot of stuff  and added someone   named  nakon, because we were just 4 people again and we didn't have enough members to defend.    nakon   infiltrated our team and gave  everything we had to sam and so they started scm.    so yeah, lucy you should not complain about      sam joining your  team and   destroying it, after all, you guys did the same thing to us, so  you deserved it.

thanks for reading this boring story big_smile

2018-07-28 15:05:02

problem is only this, teams need bases
if sam fix it, evry one can create team and killing

2018-07-28 15:28:57

Lucy, coming here to complain, are you? We killed you, fair and square. You're just mad because you lost your team, which, by the way, was using less than admirable tactics to stay alive in the first place. So stop complaining, step away from your computer for a while, grab a cool drink in the Sun, and let it go.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2018-07-28 15:50:44

@post 1, that was your fault. You let Sam in, you gave him the base's codes, so I'm sorry, but I feel nothing for ya, and that's saying something, I'm generally a kind guy, if a bit of an asshole.

2018-07-28 15:53:22

TheGreatCarver wrote:

Lucy, coming here to complain, are you? We killed you, fair and square. You're just mad because you lost your team, which, by the way, was using less than admirable tactics to stay alive in the first place. So stop complaining, step away from your computer for a while, grab a cool drink in the Sun, and let it go.

Well, I'm not really mad at anything actually. I think I could have still a chance to keep it alive but I'm not talking about this. The problem is, you're just addapting the game for noobs and when a team is geared up more than you want, killing it by spying. It actually makes us think you don't have any chance to do this in a fair fight or without cheap strategies like this. Restart the server and do whatever you want, it's easier I guess. You just come in the game to destroy the strongest teams' bases, because you don't want the others to stop playing your unbalanced game. Well, if you want to make your game more balanced, let the others destroy strong teams instead of you. You're the developers of this game, you don't have to use a spy to kill a team I think. You must be good enough ad fighting and base hunting.

2018-07-28 15:57:47

amerikranian wrote:

@post 1, that was your fault. You let Sam in, you gave him the base's codes, so I'm sorry, but I feel nothing for ya, and that's saying something, I'm generally a kind guy, if a bit of an asshole.

I'm agree with this and like I said, I could guess he was planning something. It's a cheap way, but it doesn't mean that that cannot be used at all. But why the hell only admins do something to destroy strong bases? Is it way of keeping the noobs in the game or another way of sayying "Please, don't go anywhere. Ok, we're destroying it, continue playing please."? That's exactly funny. big_smile And please say something about the server restarting.

2018-07-28 15:58:21

@7  i actually think this was your fault, after all you started that redspot topic and you guys were the one noobs  saying  you either   delete scm or we stop playing.    @ red's pot devs: don't you think no players is better than noob players?

2018-07-28 16:08:30

AlirezaNosrati wrote:

@7  i actually think this was your fault, after all you started that redspot topic and you guys were the one noobs  saying  you either   delete scm or we stop playing.    @ red's pot devs: don't you think no players is better than noob players?

They must do whatever noobs want to keep them in the game. It's not my thinking, Sam told it to me on tuesday actually. Adding two more steps to any fence instead of let them to learn doing sandbag structures was the most foolish thing. They did it because the noobs was complaining about it. Lol.

2018-07-28 16:51:20

Well, the thing is, Sam and Carter was playing with their developer flags, I mean from the source code.
If you are developing a game, You should enter with developer flag. But If you are playing and want to destroy a strong base/teams, You should play with a normal account.
Because you are playing the game, not developing it. That's makes a difference between you and normal players, so everybody can think you are using admin related things. even If you didn't.
Why? Because you are playing with developer flag.

2018-07-28 17:18:12

@post 2 your team did the same to my base so I do wonder as well how did you loockpick 250 clicks
@8 but I don't recall no one mentioning that spying is unfair or cheating in any form plus, as it was been said if you have suspicions you could have stopped the spying source by not adding it in SCM. I may sound a bitch, but it's too easy adding a person in your team even though you don't fully trust what he's doing, and then saying that this spying tactic is unfair.
@12, I believe sam and carter were actually fixing things serverside if they did or didn't we'll never know since we can't see what are people doing in their house.
Plus I do ensure you that they play even without their flag.

Paul

2018-07-28 18:08:46

pauliyobo wrote:

@post 2 your team did the same to my base so I do wonder as well how did you loockpick 250 clicks
@8 but I don't recall no one mentioning that spying is unfair or cheating in any form plus, as it was been said if you have suspicions you could have stopped the spying source by not adding it in SCM. I may sound a bitch, but it's too easy adding a person in your team even though you don't fully trust what he's doing, and then saying that this spying tactic is unfair.
@12, I believe sam and carter were actually fixing things serverside if they did or didn't we'll never know since we can't see what are people doing in their house.
Plus I do ensure you that they play even without their flag.

Oh, people must understand it's not problem to have a spy in a team and get destroyed this way. I think I mentioned the main problems enough.

2018-07-28 18:23:18

@12  well that's a dev related thing,   they     should've used their dev flag because noobs  told them you either destroy or we leave your game and   that's a dev related thing, as a player doesn't need to save his noob useless   players but a dev needs to save his players so yeah.

2018-07-28 18:36:15 (edited by katil2008 2018-07-28 18:40:13)

@15
Well, noobs told them destroy that base, and they came to destroy SCM. Is that all? If people can't get that team, will talk with developers and developers will come, destroy that team.
Now, lots of people said redspot is unbalanced. I may agree that, but SCM gave their hours, their days. Topic is not SCM is a ass or not. At least they give their hours. now guys, I am asking you. Is that fair to call a developer If you guys can't own a powerfull team?
you will say the game is unbalanced, That's why we wanted SCm to be destroyed.
Sorry but that's not SCM's problem.
so noone should make powerfull teams because If you be more powerfull, Developers will come and take you down.
If we look to topic at your case, Alireza.

2018-07-28 18:45:01

katil2008 wrote:

@15
Well, noobs told them destroy that base, and they came to destroy SCM. Is that all? If people can't get that team, will talk with developers and developers will come, destroy that team.
Now, lots of people said redspot is unbalanced. I may agree that, but SCM gave their hours, their days. Topic is not SCM is a ass or not. At least they give their hours. now guys, I am asking you. Is that fair to call a developer If you guys can't own a powerfull team?
so noone should make powerfull teams because If you be more powerfull, Developers will come and take you down.
If we look to topic at your case, Alireza.

When I was on vacation, at the same time lots of our members weren't spending much time on Redspot. When I came back to home we had still four bases. They couldn't even destroy all of our bases in a whole week, just 11 bases had gone. You know if you're geared up and have enough items and also enough time, it's really easy to find the bases and destroy them with quaded stars. They couldn't even do this when noone from SCM was there, and then threatening the devs to leave the game. Lol, just funny. The thing Sam and Carter did was funny and foolish as well. If we get destroyed by someone else or in a fair way, believe me I wouldn't come here to create a thread like this one.

2018-07-28 18:58:58 (edited by braille0109 2018-07-28 18:59:46)

*opens a bag of pop corn, sits back, and enjoys the show.*
Gotta love when people create accounts just to post this topic. that alone, deserves a thumbs up, so I'll go ahead and do that now.

2018-07-28 19:04:55

Hi,
I recently just started playing RS again, but I do have to say many things about the way Sam runs the game. Sam as we recall, has created a number of teams, RTU, SCM< and lets not even go and talk about UKA. I agreee they should have destroyed the SCM team, it was really getting out of hand. Making the game unfair, or the battlefield anyway. However, I do find it very intresting that he reboot the server right befire he started attacking the base. I don't know much about the internals of RS anymore, much less bases. But any smart enough person who knows something or 2 about Sam knows that he does not like to lose, or just can't accept that he can't win at everything. I think that by running a script on the bases folder was kind of dumb, yes he removed that huge pack of bitcoins but now he just did something no other person could have done, remove bitcoins from the server and then after doing that he attacks it. Personally the game is designed for teams Sam's stile, not anything less. He just likes to make powerfulll teams, own the game but when its the other way around he makes updates to balance out the game. Whatever, I like kg on RS and melee arenas but I only play on battlefield sometimes.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-07-28 20:08:15

Right, this will be short and to the point. Mods, if you are reading this, I'm formally requesting this topic be closed. There is no constructive purpose whatsoever. It is the product of someone on the losing side of a game taking it much too seriously, making excuses and looking for attention and condolences. I'll say this much about it. SCM was destroyed fair and square. The base division was announced publicly, after which anyone could have taken the opportunity to destroy them. Restarting the server was also announced, and players inventories are saved up to 5 minutes after restart so there is little to no advantage gained there either. There isn't one reasonable person here who would disagree that rs was unbalanced, and we took steps to fix that, then took down a team we didn't like just like anyone else. Lucy, it's clear from our discussion on the game the other day that your argument has no logical base as you refused to respond to some of my points. I'm requesting this topic be closed so no one else's time is wasted by destructive flaming.

2018-07-28 21:06:29

@16 exactly what i said

@20  this isn't a waist of time this is soooomuch fun

2018-07-28 21:18:50

alec wrote:

Right, this will be short and to the point. Mods, if you are reading this, I'm formally requesting this topic be closed. There is no constructive purpose whatsoever. It is the product of someone on the losing side of a game taking it much too seriously, making excuses and looking for attention and condolences. I'll say this much about it. SCM was destroyed fair and square. The base division was announced publicly, after which anyone could have taken the opportunity to destroy them. Restarting the server was also announced, and players inventories are saved up to 5 minutes after restart so there is little to no advantage gained there either. There isn't one reasonable person here who would disagree that rs was unbalanced, and we took steps to fix that, then took down a team we didn't like just like anyone else. Lucy, it's clear from our discussion on the game the other day that your argument has no logical base as you refused to respond to some of my points. I'm requesting this topic be closed so no one else's time is wasted by destructive flaming.

Hey relax! If someone thinks these makes him waste  time he can easily stop spending time here. Like I said before, I don't care losing or anything else but I can argue something that others are also complaining about. So please stop calling moderators here. If you don't wanna waste your time, just don't waste your time here.

Should developers attack and destroy the bases and also strong teams due to noobs' threatenings? Can only developers destroy strong teams? And I don't mean you don't inform us before restartings. You did it right before attacked, it's pretty suspicious. It's logically to wait for the next reboot before attacking, I'm agree with this. But if you have the permission to do this, you shouldn't use it just before an operation like this You're the restarter and also attacker and you're using these at the same time. Well, what a suspicious thing.

2018-07-28 21:23:19

AlirezaNosrati wrote:

@16 exactly what i said

@20  this isn't a waist of time this is soooomuch fun

Yeah, we're just having fun and I think I'm not wasting my time by writing here. I'd like to learn the others' thoughts.

2018-07-28 21:29:50

Hm, I guess the dev decided to try and bring down SCM that way because of how long it has been around maybe.

2018-07-28 21:54:01

Personally, I hope redspot stays around for a good long time. I've never played, but the amount of amusement I gain from reading one of these topics at least once a month means that it's at least good for something, which is more than I can say for STW and it's, questionable, grasp of how life works and how things are made.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!