2018-07-23 11:57:09

well hello
i want to know how i can do it, can you give me example please?
i want do this
if cheet engine open, game cloase
thanks

2018-07-23 17:50:35

What programming language? If BGT, abandon the game or even better rewrite it to something more, hmm, ambitious.
If this is something more ambitious than BGT, you can check if the process of cheatengine is rnning or not, if running, close the game

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-07-23 18:29:13

You could also take it a step further by having a game that detects attempts to cheat report those players to you, then if it's appropriate, ban the player. Many of the mainstream game vendors do this, some, like EA and Valve don't just ban the player from the game they tried to cheat on, they ban their account, which bans them from all of their games, not just the one they tried to cheat on. If you decide to go this route, be sure to give adequate warning to players what the costs of getting caught cheating are.

2018-07-23 20:12:36

These are just some of the methods to stop cheating. Really though, when it comes down to it you really can't stop people from cheating. There's only so much you can do. If someone is super determined to cheat, they will (trolls, anyone?). For ideas on how you might go about doing this though, check out the following links:

Some other links on information:

Have fun stopping cheaters! smile

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-07-24 07:03:12

@3 valve only bans them from  the game they cheated on, and  they can get the game again but theill progress will reset     if you cheat on csgo you'll have to buy game again and you are done.

@mahdi first stop cheating on other games then expect people to not to cheat on your game

2018-07-24 07:43:55

hello
thanks guys for your good advices
well, at poest5
i never give you answer, because you know you want close my good things, so
dont answer me poest5
be carefull

2018-07-26 12:25:38

You don't want to check for a particular process name in any case. That's a good way to get people renaming CheatEngine.exe to safdsadsafdsafdsadsafdsafwfihewaihdsaifhifdsafahiuhoiufewewqhewhoiewhewqrhewqoirhewoih.exe to avoid that kind of check. Better to attack the problem based on what the program does rather than what it's called.

For starters, you can hide values in plain sight. If your game has a health value, just because you tell the player their health is 100, that doesn't mean you have to store that value as 100 in memory. It might be 100% of some arbitrary value only you know. This can be cracked by determined players with little effort however.

Another approach is to store multiple copies of memory values, or store a value calculated from those other values. Then, if the player memory edits one of those protected locations, your game can notice that something's wrong and retaliate accordingly.

The best approach is probably to encrypt all relevant memory areas so cheaters simply can't find what they're looking for, nor any pointers to where it might be. For instance, a cheater might deliberately let themselves get hit by an enemy, knowing that will make their health go down, then look for a decreased value. Proper encryption will stop that from working.

2018-07-26 16:53:30

thank you