2018-07-21 06:47:43

Hello.

Are there any games that are just like King of dragon pass and Six ages ride like the wind?
Or are these two titles on Windows?

Thanks.

2018-07-21 07:15:13

Hi Psycho.
Lol, from the name of that topic, I thought you were going to ask how many audiogames were for windows. That's about 90% of audiogames.
But to answer your question, no there aren't any games like KODP or 6 ages for windows. The closest thing we have is maybe AHC and maybe shadow rine, but still, that's not exactly right. If you do want to play these, you should get an iOs device. They are pretty cheap these days, and games like this, are definitely worth the investment, plus you get a lot of awesome stuff to go along with games.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-07-21 07:36:42

KODP is available for windows, I think you have to buy it from steam. Unfortunately though it's completely inaccessible.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2018-07-21 08:10:02

Yes that is why I didn't mention it. If it was accessible I would have mentioned it here. The original game from the 90s is inaccessible, soI would say they didn't make an effort to get it accessible for steam. They did take the time to make 6 dragons and KODP accessible on iOs, which I am very grateful for. The game is excellent, and I am very excited to play 6 dragons!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-07-21 19:13:55

what game title you are looking for?