2018-07-19 11:59:11

Hi all! I don't know if you are aware of this, but a new developer wants to create a game for ios that's similar to the now dead Zombie Arena. He's started a founding campaign to reach the money he needs. If you're interested, there are still 20 days to go for donation! The link
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bl … =discovery
Hope you like it.

2018-07-20 00:06:11

Hello !
Done ! I hope enough people are going to support this project.
Audio defense was a really good starting point, and I hope this will revive the process and make it better than it was !

Best regard,
Simon

2018-07-20 08:40:20

It seems the campaign is not going very well... I hope it will get better somehow!

2018-07-20 11:20:56

Yep, it seems. Honnestly I don't understand why...
Even on this topic, noone seems to react. Not that I want to put any pressure or anything, but yesterday I read somewhere in the general discussion room that someone was missing a game like audio defence and... well, this is your chance, whoever you are ^^ .
Seriously I think they deserve some support. Out of sight games made really good use of the money we put in their project, which is particularly impressive considering the ambitions they had, that didn't seem easy to manage, and still they did it. This project looks far simpler, atleast less complexe than AHC, and I think it is also a good reason to support it. The hardest chalenge they must face is creating an intense sound atmosphere, but this sounds reasonable.

Best regard,
Simon

2018-07-21 12:44:43

Hello,
@Siria: You might draw more Attention to this game by cahnging the title to reflect that the game tries to bring back Audio defence (something like "Kickstarter for Circus master's revenge, an Audio defence-like game).
Hope this helps getting the game funded

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW