2018-07-23 02:12:54

DropBox doesn't really work for game releases. It always gets taken down due to traffic. Remember, we have 35,000 people using this forum, maybe they don't all post, but a lot more of them grab games I bet. It will stop working inside a week, guaranteed.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-23 08:29:30

@Defender: Thanks so much for your answer in post 24. It makes great sense. This is really great to know for future projects.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-07-23 09:01:30

I'd say to use a website because dropbox dies.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2018-07-23 11:54:51

Either that or use a less restrictive host like Google Drive or sync.com.

2018-07-28 09:38:50

well I think its a great game, and definitely i could also give you some sounds, and, if I could beta test, I could maybe create like some sort of course the player goes through, you know? different rooms and all, like 2dp. thanks for reading my post. also, just because someone asks for admin, does not mean you all have to start some huge flame war about it. i mean i havnt seen anything big but i got a little worried. anyway, great game and also, if its small enough, you could put it on tinyupload.com.

2018-07-28 10:38:15

@30, my idea was to build a kind of tutorial in the starting part.
Actually, I'd say the game is almost ready, just fixing some things that are crucial to the game such as ambiences after that I should add the camera, and checkpoints, and I believe I'll be set to go for a first version.

Paul

2018-07-28 13:34:54

I don't think that was a flame war, just people saying don't be a little twerp. You really need to go on mainstream forums and see a flamewar before judging one lol. I've seen threads get heated, and I mean heated way worse than anything I've ever seen here.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united