2018-07-17 23:25:49

lol that was a long title, but i'm looking for a game like sbyw, but 3d. i want to be able to build my own 3d maps, and i know i can do this in tk, but in that you gotta have 500 wood and it's meh and meh, if anyone one has or knows of a game that i can make 3d maps on, or knows how to make one, i would graitely apriciate your comments, please helep?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-07-17 23:26:24

o and btw the title ment to say please help

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-07-18 00:00:02

Well make one then. Since you're looking for dev teams I think you would know how to make something as simple as a building game...

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-07-18 00:44:52

lol yes

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-18 00:52:02

i'm learning how to make things, i have no idea where i would start with something like this that's why i asked! So instead of alwaise being dumbasses and assuming shit maybe try and help instead of demoralize or just waiste space? ever thought about that shit?

----------

2018-07-18 01:37:09

Hi Fox.
You know when you make a topic you always double post? No problem, it's just an odd thing to do. You have two options, make a map on TK or make a game yourself that can do 3d mapping. Which you can't really do properly with BGT. I can't code very well, but I do know from playing BGT games, the 3d stuff never works. You would have to use a language like python, and have something like libaudioverse.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-07-18 07:38:37

Wait what do you mean it never works, STW, Redspot, HVR and TK all do it.
Their all using similar code too I think.
Or, are you talking about audio? because he's talking about physical maps, E.G. not just using X and Y, but also Z for movement.

2018-07-18 17:07:02 (edited by kianoosh 2018-07-18 17:12:54)

Come on guys, His dev team is another topic, absolutely. Let's be more helpful a bit. And yes from what i  understood, + mentioning sbyw as an example, He means physical maps. There was such a thing but no longer is. I had a 3d platformer that mason built but didn't continue it.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-07-18 22:11:18

that 3d platformer was also stupidly shitty and just isn't recommended at all. If you want hrtf audio, build it ya self in something other than bgt, please. Save us all. Yes I know sam and them have LAV for bgt but A, sam is against open source, and B, it's processor intensive as shit and LAV already supports threading! So if you integrate it with something that also supports threading you can reduce the amount of CPU hungry it is. Plus bgt is just CPU hungry anyway.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.