2018-07-17 11:34:37

my email is [email protected]  if you want to contact me about swamp.

@perzeus i'm not dark alireza here that name is already taken big_smile

2018-07-17 12:28:48

@alireza Whatever big_smile, your username is darkalireza on the games and I just remember that username so sorry.

2018-07-17 15:34:10

yes it is, Adel spence

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2018-07-17 15:56:30

I have just sent the key! smile

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2018-07-17 20:35:25

Hi,

@socheat,

i send you another pm with the information about your kaldobsky gamer account.

Have fun with it man smile

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2018-07-17 21:05:18

oh sorry. I messaged you today for the paypal info. I wasn't able to get on the computer yesterday.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-07-17 21:50:40

thank you evry one!

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2018-07-17 22:48:06

Hey there all!
You guys are ! generous! Nice to see all this helps.
I agree to audiogames Paypal account Idea, since some people can't access to paypal properly because from their country, Like me. smile or they do not have money.
But unfortunately, some people surely will try to use this for his Interests. So while selecting someone to help, I'd suggest you to ask why he wants this? his age and his country. To help right peoples only.
I like this community!

2018-07-18 00:58:57

I'll agree about the generosity, I'm glad to see this.
@katil2008 I think directly asking for age and country is a bit much if some folks don't feel comfortable giving that out, typically how A H C's giveaway worked was just providing a general reason, so if developing country that refuses to accept e-commerce was the reason, they could just put that and we'd just trust that no one was doing it who had already owned or could otherwise obtain a copy with no problem.

2018-07-18 02:15:34

Hi,

@ Mike
I can't seems to get the PM you've sent.

2018-07-18 12:26:58

Hi,

@socheat,

for some reason it didn't got send, but now it hopefully is smile

If you still didn't received anything, i will send it to your email.

Greetz mike

Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:

2018-07-18 12:35:58

hi.
can someone buy it for me too?
regards.

2018-07-18 13:40:09

@yousuf which thing do you want us to buy?
I am also amazed by the generosity of this community, thank you all for letting others enjoy the games that our developers put out. I am also wondering what we can do about this for the future as well, because it's been amazing that we've been able to give, a bit of back and fourth which worked, but could there be an easier way for the future?

2018-07-18 13:47:37

@aaron
hi, I did mean manamon.
regards.

2018-07-18 14:48:50

Hello,

@Mike,

Thanks man, it came through now.

2018-07-18 15:02:57

you guy are very generosity I would agree with paypal account idea.if anyone else not mind I would ask for swamp gamer account too

so if someone want to buy for me for 1 year play below are my detail
name for playing same as user name on this forum
my e-mail is po202kb{@}gmail.com
I use { and } to avoid spam bot anyway thanks for your help.

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-07-18 15:30:25

Hello,
Yes, I did receive my ahc key.. If its not asking for too much, could someone set up a swamp account for me? Unfortunately, my situation hasn't
improved sinse last time and the exchange ratil from real to dollar is just too high here on Brasil.

2018-07-18 20:23:15 (edited by defender 2018-07-18 20:42:17)

That's quite a chunk of cash Yousuf, can you explain why you can't get it your self and why you want it please?
Also I would really prefer waiting until you have more posts here my self, cuz I don't even know you at all, I don't know your personality for instance, and I'm not exactly made of money, I just have some extra sometimes you know?
I really don't want to  inadvertently saddle a dev/playerbase with someone really annoying/assholish or a hacker that could bypass the paid protection in this way, so I'd like to know the person better first. It's nothing personal... Sorry.
Either way I won't be able to give anyone anything more this month, but you know, just something to keep in mind.

2018-07-18 20:43:41

@defender
I don't have a credit card to get it, and my status is not good.
regards.

2018-07-18 21:22:44

defender means which country are you in,  what is the problem,  the paypal restriction,  or something?

2018-07-18 21:47:38

@revan
my country supports paypal, but as I said, I don't have a credit card to activate the paypal account, and to buy the game.
regards.

2018-07-18 23:26:05

I'd be happy to give some money for something. When I was a kid, all I dreamed of was that someone would buy me a game. I saved my allowance for 4 weeks to buy tarzan junior.
Now I'm an adult, I feel it's time for me to give back to the community. If there is ever an audiogames.net paypal, or some other more organized way of doing this, i'd be happy to contribute.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2018-07-18 23:50:30

Hi,

@Yousef,

YYou don't necessarely need a creditcard to be able to use paypal. You also can link a bank account to it and use paypal via that way.

hth

greetz mike

2018-07-19 00:15:30

Hi there
Mason and the others, you guys are truly awesome. You made my day.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-07-19 05:54:02 (edited by defender 2018-07-19 06:02:45)

Yep, post 73 is right, that's how I've done it.
Now I'm wondering how many other people asked for help buying games without reading the Pay Pal FAQ first, or maybe that direct bank account feature just isn't available in some countries.
Probably not that many since I believe you have to be a certain age to open a bank account in most places anyway, and the majority of those asking for help seem to be younger.
If we end up doing this ag.net paypal thing than this issue should probably be mentioned in the first post.