2018-07-14 14:02:16

hi
as the title reads, I want to know if someone can buy manamon for me. I know the game is not new, but a wile back, I had a crak for it. but I starded to think about the creater of manamon and thot that if I made a game and he had crakt it, I wood hav feel bad for it so I uncrakt the game, and wonder if someone can buy the game for me. I don't like to ask for dothing like that, but anyway, don't want this to be to long so yeah. if someone wants to buy it for me, email is :
[email protected]
seeya!

<a href="https://www.blindsoft.tk">website

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2018-07-14 15:05:45

Um, why would someone do that? It's only like $35, and a game. Something like that would happen if, say, the person needed a computer they'd use for work, and only work. In that case, the bisness would buy the computer. Oh, and we're not supposed to talk about cracks on this forum.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2018-07-14 16:27:42

Ok Boy. While he did mention cracks which are most certainly not allowed, he did admit to having thought of it and uncracked the game. So still not right, but they aren't set on cracking it as they said. If they're in a developing country that can't accept credit cards/paypal for whatever reason, *to be honest there really needs to be a true international standard for purchasing, you think they'd have figured that one out by now right?* Or what if they can't afford the game themselves. Some folks who won a h c through the official giveaway are people that probably wouldn't be able to get their hands on a copy otherwise for various reasons as I described above. Other than the mention of cracks, Adel did ask nicely, so simply saying you can't buy it for them would've been enough. Minor correction, Manamon is 40 bucks. Not that I have a problem with that since i bought it myself, but just wanting to clear that up. What I'd do Adel is keep your eye out on this thread and also any giveaways, official or otherwise, that you come across. I don't think Manamon's been given away around here but other games certainly have. If you like swamp, then you might want to enter yourself in to win a year's subscription, there's a thread about it on here explaining how to use the form. Of course, that also means that if you can, tunein to Liam's 10hour gaming marathon. Not required for the swamp thing, but I was around for the last stream and it is one game you don't wanna miss.

2018-07-14 16:43:01

I all ready entered, and ok, I will look for a giveaway. and no, I don't have mony to buy it. thanks to brad, I have A heros call and that's it

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2018-07-14 16:53:41

@2 Because there's no harm in asking unless you are someone who wants to make someone feel like shit for no reason. Also, maybe someone has money laying around and wants to do a nice thing. Manamon is a bit much to buy though, its $40 bucks so... But someone might. I already have it for myself, I just don't like his games enough to fork over money in support of them.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-14 17:44:26

I looked at all of that developer's games, and didn't buy any of them, besides not being very impressed with any of them, I thought that for what they were, they were all a bit over priced.

2018-07-14 18:57:08

Thumbs up to adel.spence for asking and admitting that using a crack isn't fair to the developer.

I probably don't have the cash to chip in for the entire 40 usd myself at this point in time, but I'm willing to pay some of the cost EG 10 or 20 usd if someone else will do the rest. Manamon is an awesome game imho and the more people that get to enjoy it the better.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-07-15 02:06:23 (edited by defender 2018-07-15 02:20:30)

I can help with some too, but how does one do that.

Boy, your being overly harsh and judgemental.
First, yeah, 35 or 40 bucks is quite a bit, allot more if you throw in exchange rate depending on the country, and that's if your even able to use the payment processor required within your country.
Second, this is a forum about games, so yeah, that's what people would be asking for more likely than not, and if it's fine for people to ask for AHC than why isn't it fine to ask for Manamon?
Third, if Dark didn't even care about the mere mention of a crack, when even that was tempered by the fact that he renounced using it, than why do you?

2018-07-15 02:51:50

@Defender,  Paypal can be used to send money to one person, .
Once we have coordinated how many people are chipping in for this and who is paying how much, we depute one person to be the one to actually buy the game and everyone who is putting money towards it send their money to that person.

The buyer then goes on to vbstorm's website and write's addle's name and email in the registration information, logs in to their paypal account and sends the money for the game, . if Vgstorm's payment section is setup such that you must have the same email address for registration as for the paypal account, then we might need to contact Vgstorm, though I don't think that will be necessary.

As regards cracks, mmmm, last I checked the rule was against discussing cracks, discussing how to get hold of copies of a game legitimately without! using a crack! is sort of the opposite big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-07-15 03:45:57

I guess I need your email then dark, the one you used for pay pal
Maybe you should PM me?
I think you may have to pay a stupid currency exchange fee though... I'll add extra just encase.

2018-07-15 04:57:56

Actually defender, if they use Canadian dollars in British Columbia we'll probably be okay, I know I can freely send and receive payments in Canidian dollars as well as American and Australian ones.
I suggest waiting a day or so however, before we finalise who is sending money to whom, since manifestly the more people chip in for this, the less each individual person would have to pay and while I'm happy to pay 20 usd towards the cost I'd obviously prefer to pay 13 or 10 if we could get one or two more people.

2018-07-15 17:50:07

thank you, thank you all! o and my name is adel, not adele or adell just adel

2018-07-16 02:44:33

Hi,

I'd be willing to throw in a few bucks, no more than 10 though.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2018-07-16 03:05:59

Awesome!!!! I'm glad to see you guys helping one another out. I would help if I could.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2018-07-16 04:18:17

i'll throw 10 bucks in.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-07-16 04:45:44

I can do 15USD.

2018-07-16 05:35:14

How about this, guys. Send money via paypal to me, I can pay for the game for Adele. smile We have more than enough I think, me 10, dark 10, 10 and 10, so 40 bucks, which is how much the game costs. smile

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2018-07-16 05:35:59

If this is how you guys want to do it, email [email protected] (which is not my paypal).

2018-07-16 08:15:11

I'm also willing to pay up to 10 dollars, but seems that spots are full big_smile anyway, I'm here if someone gave up or if the amount is not yet completed.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-07-16 08:34:26

audiogames  very generous community big_smile can you use the left money to buy me swamp account

2018-07-16 10:29:48

I think Mason's plan here will work, and if Sirbadger and Muhammad stil wish to contribute we could see about arranging 12 usd for AlirezaNosrati's swamp account if people are willing.

If that's okay lets confirm in this topic then I will send Mason an email and ask for his paypal details so I can send the ten usd.

2018-07-16 12:29:55

Hi,,

I also want to contribute, but the spots for manamon are filled smile
However, if i can help with the swamp account for alirezanosrati, i gladly will contribute.

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2018-07-16 13:21:11

If I was able to contribute and my parents were kindly enough to let me some dolars in paypall, for personal use, I realy wanted to help.
Anyway, I love that generosity from people here.
smile

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-07-16 13:42:37 (edited by Jod 2018-07-16 13:43:14)

thank yououououou  dark, pelantas, and angel. you all are awesome

2018-07-16 15:02:31

thank you, thank you all! thank you for triing to get manamon for me! audiogames.netforom for life!
seeya!
see my website at:
<a href="https://www.blindsoft.tk">here</a>